Juicifer is offline Associate Member

Should i do Test and fina or test and dbol?

i would have to pay one dollar per dbol ...but obviously the pellets are cheap...

what are the advantages of doin one or the other?

i would be doing 400mg of test a week and 20mg dbols
    or 60mg fina a day...(hoping to absorb some of it by holding it under my tongue)

4plates is offline Banned
    your planning on absorbing fina pellets under your tongue?
    go with the dbol but bump the dose up to 40-50 mg ed

heh i wonder how much i would actually absorb? prolly not worth it...this will be my 2nd cycle...so receptors are fresh...would 20mg dbol have any effect?

Test, fina and EQ !!!!

IMHO

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    get a fina kit. They're cheap legal and easy to use.

Is this your first cycle?

dq

2nd...
    going w/ this for fina kit...does it look good?

heres some good directions.. dont know if it will help ........

If you follow them , you will have zero trouble filtering

Many of you seem to have trouble making a fina kit. These instructions are so easy even a dumb bodybuilder can understand it.
    Step 1 Remove the fina from its plastic container.

Step 2 Place the fina pellets in a ziplock bag and crush the pellets with a hammer or some such tool.(a small coffee grinder works great for this.

Step 3 Put the crushed fins pellets into the bottle of magic solution. (Magic is the bottle that has less fluid in it then the other bottle (oil).

Step 4 Boil some water in a pan. Filled around 1=2 " deep., Place the magic bottle in the boiling water. Turn off the burner. And let it cool (you may swirl it occasionally) 10-15 minutes ...Do this same step again. By now 30-45 minutes will have passed. The fina should be hot but not too hot to touch( you did turn the burner off.....Didn't you?

Step 5 Draw 5 cc of oil into the provided syringe. Set it aside

Step 6 Pour the fina solution into the oil bottle. (now....if one of your bottles is smaller then the other...pour the small bottle into the big bottle . Pour some from one bottle to another to wash all of the crap out of the bottle.

Step 6 Boil some water in a pan. Filled around 1=2 " deep., Place the magic bottle in the boiling water. Turn off the burner. And let it cool (you may swirl it occasionally) 10-15 minutes ...Do this same step again.

Step 7 Take the 20 cc syringe and draw up oil until the syringe is almost filled.. Turn it upside down and remove the needle and replace it with the sterile filter. Place the needle back on the end of the filter. And place this through the rubber stopper on the sterile vial. . Place another needle through the stopper to relieve pressure.

Step 8 Push down on the syringe plunger, with firm pressure ...but not too hard. If you go too fast the faster you try to go the harder it will be to filter...It should take 2-3 minutes to empty the syringe. If you did it much faster then that...well your filter will probably clog up. REPEAT this step until all fina has been filtered.( don't try to suck all the gunk out of the bottom of the bottle. It will clog the filter

Step 9 Take the 5 cc syringe that you filled with oil (in step 5) and run it though the filer to get out the last bit of fina ( I skip this step. When you do this a lot of particulate matter seems to go through the filter.)

Step 10 Your done!!! Any questions??? Well there shouldn't be! It has all been explained in the steps above! If you followed my instructions you should have a nice golden bottle of fina....with none of the crap, orange,brown or otherwise in the bottle.
    The heating steps I do , seems to make a much cleaner batch then if you don't ..

Edit Sig

instynct999 is offline Junior Member
    should i eat steak or should i have chicken

it's all good

Thread Information