Doberman is offline Associate Member

Any reason not to use my Superdrol now?

Hi,

Im 28 been lifting for 8 months and bulking for the last 4 put on about 29lbs so far , I purchased a bottle of
    SD a few months ago before the ban and am tempted as hell to start my first cycle.Any reason why I shouldent guys? Had blood panels taken in august while on a semi-keto diet and all looks well Total Test @ 23.2nmol (ref range 0-30) blood pressure 127/80 lipids fine though slightly raised LDL however total cholesteral is fine.I thought of Starting SD at the begining of feb before I start to trim down the fat for march after the PCT.So what say you bros?

Unoid is offline Member
    SOunds good to me.
    20mg ED first week 30mg ED for week 2,3,4.

make sure you get real PCT drugs, Nolvadex , Clomid...

I woudln't trust the legal stuff anabolic extreme puts out to bring you back as well as nolva and clomid will.

Milky87 is offline Member
    I wouldnt even bother with Clomid. Nolvadex is more effective and they work via the same path

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    I wouldnt even bother with Clomid. Nolvadex is more effective and they work via the same path
    What dose do you recommend for PCT (60mg ED)?

Milky87 is offline Member
    Novle is very efective. If we are talking about a SD or PP cycle that only goes for 3 or 4 weeks, 40,20,20 should be enough

Also, maybe useing an AI to raise testosterone but there is some people claiming of getting gyno months later from ATD products

Oh, and maybe some ZMA. Znic is very imporant in testoterone production so it makes snece to supplement with it.
    Last edited by Milky87; 01-23-2006 at 08:35 PM.

copenhagen is offline Member
    not to harp on you bro, but you should prolly wait atleast 1-2yrs to experiment with ph/ps. i would also suggest a first time sd user to start off with 10mg then up to 20mg for the next two weeks. total cycle length should be 3 weeks....4max. i would not exceed 4 weeks.

good luck bro

Thread Information