Bill Clinton is offline Banned

EXPERTS........."What do you think?"

Gang,

I need some input on a first cycle for a 45yr old male...who's been training naturally for 30yrs. I still hit the gym 4-5times a week and doing about 8-15 sets per body part per week. I also do cardio 2 times per week in the mourning in an attempt to keep the fat level down....

BUT...as we all know...father time catches up on us all (even the x-president)...and its harder and harder to keep muscle and loose fat (sigh)

HELL NO...i ain't goin down like that!

I'm willing to take advantage of living in the 21rst Century.

I know that Test has side affects...and can be hard on the older dudes like me...and i also know that nandrolones (sic) shut down your nat.test levels...making recoup time...longer and more difficult.

What do the Old Pros....recommend for a cycle for those over 40yrs of age?

Thnks for the constructive input!

Bill

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    Test will change your life especially at your age
    Women go through positive changes when on proper homone Therapy
    so can males

as a male you will never look back once the test flows in you again.

ps keep it simple Test Cyp or Test E is enough

do as little as possibe to achieve the effect you want

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    same as everyones 1st cycle mate,test only ran for 10-12 weeks at 500mg weekly,sort your pct out before you begin the cycle!!

Bill Clinton is offline Banned
    Thanks Buds!

Couple questions if you don't mind,,,

1) What about water weight gain? I heard that test will make you puffy and retain water in the face...

2) What about a Test and Deca combo? 200 mg each for 10 weeks? The reason is...i read in one of my steroid books that i recently purchased...deca helps keep the water retention level down...

3) Booz...are you saying that age doesn't matter...when it comes to HRT? In other words a 30 yr old male is going to feel the same sides as a 45 yr old male?

thnks for the input!

Bill

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    there are ancillerays that you can take for the bloat mate,well deca will blow me up with water as well as most other people.you did not mention HRT earlier but i dont think your age will mean anything mate,i could be wrong,you will get other opinions on this though!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    same as everyones 1st cycle mate,test only ran for 10-12 weeks at 500mg weekly,sort your pct out before you begin the cycle!!

good advice

consider 350 mgs of Test E a week

250 mgs Every 5th day, if you subract the Ester one will realize that even at such a low dose one would have 36 mgs of FREE TESTOSTERONE in the system each day after the half lives build

thats more than Triple the normal male.........

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    350mgs (250mg E5D) of TE will have you chasing Hillary around the house too! Its a nice starter to see how high androgen levels effect your training and your system in general... IMO, don't stack until after you do this first - testosterone only.

Either 250mg E5D (350mg/wk) or even 250mg E4D (437mg/wk) would be good to begin with. Either way, under 500mg per week of TE should not give you any serious water bloat - I don't really see water retention becoming an issue until I get arouind a gram per week of testosterone...

I would suggest you see a doc first to isolate any known health issues so you don't come back in 10 weeks and say that the testosterone replacement therapy gave you some kinda bizare health condition. Have the doc give you physical and blood work (PSA, cholesterol,... )...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    350mgs (250mg E5D) of TE will have you chasing Hillary around the house too! Its a nice starter to see how high androgen levels effect your training and your system in general... IMO, don't stack until after you do this first - testosterone only.

Either 250mg E5D (350mg/wk) or even 250mg E4D (437mg/wk) would be good to begin with. Either way, under 500mg per week of TE should not give you any serious water bloat - I don't really see water retention becoming an issue until I get arouind a gram per week of testosterone...

I would suggest you see a doc first to isolate any known health issues so you don't come back in 10 weeks and say that the testosterone replacement therapy gave you some kinda bizare health condition. Have the doc give you physical and blood work (PSA, cholesterol,... )...
    Absolutely. My first cycle was only 250 and aside from 24 lbs of gains, horny like a 17 year old and no bloat or sides. Make sure your wife is ready because you'll soon be banging like a screen door in a hurricane.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY.. GH ;D
    i love my GH and im a young pup.. at your age.. it will make u feel like a god after the 3rd month of a dose around 3iu a day... its pricy but IMO it worth it especially after 35 or so.. i put my father on it when he hit 50+ and he is a happy fatty .. though he is an alcoholic (cant change that) its the way to go IMO low level test 300-500mg w/k and some gh

Thread Information