indrid_cold17 is offline Banned

percentage of kept gains and total gains

keeping gains depends on diet ,,training, rest and proper pct but i was just wondering what were your gains on your cycles and net gains kept after pct ,,so post your cycles ,,gains on cycle and net gains after pct ,,

come on ,,

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    first cycle was 100mg prop EOD and 50mg winny EOD for only 5.5 weeks and I gained 20 lbs and kept it all after PCT.

Montgomery

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok ok lol. ive ran 4 cycles in the past. the most weight ive gained was from my 1st cycle, deca /dbol , and i gained 14 lbs, and lost 4lbs within a week of being off. never lost the rest though, and only used HCG for PCT (didnt know much then). my other 3 courses i didnt gain asmuch weight, but have never lost gains. this i believe is due to my diet, which, for those courses was high protein, low carb, and relentless training routine. i havent been on cycle for 4 months, and in this time have learned much more about nutrition, my diet is now high protein, high carbs, bout 4,000-5,000 kcal per day as of late. will keep it nearer 5,000 for the cycle though. plus, i have learned better pct techniques, so shouldnt lose my gains. moral? keep consistent with training, diet and lifestyle and you will not lose much, and proper PCT is very important

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    come on ,,
    that made me laugh,sorry..i never put more than ten pounds on,less a lot of the time.damn fakes,prob keep half if lucky...thats me on test based cycles.everyones diff

Quote Originally Posted by manc
    that made me laugh,sorry..i never put more than ten pounds on,less a lot of the time.damn fakes,prob keep half if lucky...thats me on test based cycles.everyones diff
    what were your cycles?? just curious

manc is offline Member
    what were your cycles?? just curious
    mainly the usual mate..10 to 14 weekers 500-750mg test, deca if available an d bol..if only i found this place 2 years ago

mainly the usual mate..10 to 14 weekers 500-750mg test, deca if available an d bol..if only i found this place 2 years ago
    seems that your diet might require some adjustment in order to maximise your gains ,,did u have a solid diet while on these cycles ?? just wondering

manc is offline Member
    seems that your diet might require some adjustment in order to maximise your gains ,,did u have a solid diet while on these cycles ?? just wondering
    i ate plenty....im naturaly a skinny guy 160lbs,now 200lbs so im happy with my few measly pounds a timenot everyone gets 20 lb a time.jesus you only need 4 cycles to be a monster..in other words every one would 300lbs

i ate plenty....im naturaly a skinny guy 160lbs,now 200lbs so im happy with my few measly pounds a timenot everyone gets 20 lb a time.jesus you only need 4 cycles to be a monster..in other words every one would 300lbs
    good progress bro, bump for more results

115 views and only a few posts ??

bump

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    its different for everyone, depends on cycle length, dose, proper pct, eating training, genetics etc etc , alot of variables, hard to say, here is the answer you keep some of your gains but not all of them

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    its different for everyone, depends on cycle length, dose, proper pct, eating training, genetics etc etc , alot of variables, hard to say, here is the answer you keep some of your gains but not all of them
    i know all that and if u reread my post clearly you will see that i said YOUR gains ,,thanks anyway

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    i have run 1 cycle:
    wks 1-6 dbol 40mg/ed
    wks 5-14 test cyp 400mg/ew

liquidex run throught cycle and pct @ .25mg/ed

pct:clomid,
    300mg - 1 day
    100mg - 12 days
    50mg - 12 days

i put on 13kg and have kept 10kg, i am still lifting at the same level if not just a bit more so i would say i have done pretty good with that 1

Quote Originally Posted by bex304
    i have run 1 cycle:
    wks 1-6 dbol 40mg/ed
    wks 5-14 test cyp 400mg/ew

liquidex run throught cycle and pct @ .25mg/ed

pct:clomid,
    300mg - 1 day
    100mg - 12 days
    50mg - 12 days

i put on 13kg and have kept 10kg, i am still lifting at the same level if not just a bit more so i would say i have done pretty good with that 1
    awesome gains u got there bro,,,well done

Diezed is offline Junior Member
    interesting thread bro...i wish more ppl would put their info on here.

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    Im currently doing a dbol and sustanon cycle. For three weeks i did 40mg dbol ed and the second week i started the sust250 at .5ml eod. After i finished the dbol i gained 27pounds. ive been off the dbol for 3 days and have lost 4 pounds and now im going steady. Im just waiting for my sustanon to kick in

Thread Information