Man thats alot of calories

I read on here that i need to take in 5000 kcal a day. Not wanting to eat sticks of butter and sugar water, how the heck do I get that many good calories. I am always full, and don't want to add more fat to my body.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I ate 6k clean cals usually heres an example..

3 packets oatmeal weight control (1g sugar) (90g carb), 50g whey
    1 whole wheat bagel, 1 nutra grain bar
    2 baked potatoes, 10 egg whites
    2 chicken breasts 1 cup oats
    2 sweet potatoes 2 yogurts, 1 banana
    tuna/mayo 2 tablespoon flax
    50g whey 1/2 cup oats
    50g whey 110g dextrose
    2 chicken breasts 2 cups rice
    cottage cheese, 2 scoops natty pb

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i think this shud be moved to the diet forum..
    when i bulk i eat about 8k kCals i finally got up to 291 the other day LOL but its lots of water.

i eat TONS of whole wheat pasta and chikn w/ ragu pasta sauce.. sometimes i use ground turkey instead of chikn .. eat LOTS of LEAN LEAN cheese burgers and drink lots of egg whites (pasturaized)

a great shake between meals is 12oz skim milk (lactose free) 2tbl natty pb and 3 scoops of whey.. comes out to about 85g Pro and its good for me might be a lil too much for one meal for ya but oh well.

and no i dont eat brown rice hardly ever i hate it.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Its tough the first week or two but once you stomach stops swelling and you get through the distended feeling, its not that bad.

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i think this shud be moved to the diet forum..
    when i bulk i eat about 8k kCals i finally got up to 291 the other day LOL but its lots of water.

i eat TONS of whole wheat pasta and chikn w/ ragu pasta sauce.. sometimes i use ground turkey instead of chikn .. eat LOTS of LEAN LEAN cheese burgers and drink lots of egg whites (pasturaized)

a great shake between meals is 12oz skim milk (lactose free) 2tbl natty pb and 3 scoops of whey.. comes out to about 85g Pro and its good for me might be a lil too much for one meal for ya but oh well.

and no i dont eat brown rice hardly ever i hate it.

How much roids do you take then? The more roids you take the more food you need to get optimal effect (of course) and the hungrier you get.
    I don`t eat all that much. I weigh about 115 kgs and I usually eat enough to not gain or lose weight. I eat a bit less when dieting down (of course) and a bit more when on roids cus then I want to bulk. This is obvious stuff, but my point is that I don`t think I increase my food intake all that much. I throw in an extra spoonfull of protein powder into every shake and eat roughly one meal more a day, mainly because I`m always snacking on something.

I guess this could be a result of me only doing 250 mg of sust a week. Not the heaviest cycle around, but its cheap and I grow like weed

Good to hear the first 2 weeks are the hardes. I am just starting week 2. Damn it has been hard to eat. I always feel stuffed.

Smilingdonkey is offline New Member
    Im an ectomorph, only been back into lifting for a month now, gained over 12 lbs on a +5,000cal a day diet. If your on the go alot like me its tough. I have to have make sandwhiches to bring with me the night before. Also try a good weight gainer as a supplement. High in protein, complex carbs and low fat. Although Im trying to avoid it. I am getting a bit of a gut on me for the first time in 7 years.

Thread Information