hamann1000 is offline New Member

Please advise/ critique my cycle

On a unlimited supply of dbol , t400, nolva, and clomid, how should my cycle look. This is my 1st cycle. I am into week 2 and so far I have planned it out as follows. Should I divide the t4 shots 2x a week or shoot all 400 a time?. I am not sure if I am going to make it a 10 week, so please advise.

Nolva throught cycle at 10mg ed (should i do this even though I have no signs of gyno?)

Week 1:40mg dbol, 250mg t4
    Week 2:40mg dbol, 400mg t4
    Week 3:40mg dbol, 400mg t4
    Week 4:40mg dbol, 400mg t4
    Week 5:400mg t4
    Week 6:400mg t4
    Week 7:400mg t4
    Week 8:400mg t4
    Week 9: should I?
    Week 10: Should I?
    PCT 50mg of clomid ed.(to start 2 weeks after last injection or 3 weeks after?)

please critique my cycle and tell me what you think. Also if your asking why I only did 250mg my 1st week it was because I wanted my body to get used to the t400 (because of the pain)

Also as another note I have been shooting in both my delts and like shooting there and plan to do it there throughout the cycle, I dont have a problem with going to the glute but bike ride, and do other things that are making me think it could be painful to do in my glute

This is not good cycle at all for first time you should do some research first on how to do a cycle as for first time on AAS you should be fine with just testosterone 500mg for 10 or 12wks & btw all just dbols cycles suck in general you will gain alot of water weight that will disappear after you finish the cycle also do research on how to do post cycle therapy go to pct fourm & read pheedno pct & pct start times

1-12 500mg test E or C ew

1-12 nolva 10mg ed

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

btw bro do you mean t4 the thyroid or you mean test 400??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    btw bro do you mean t4 the thyroid or you mean test 400??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    by t4 i mean test 400

oh sorry didnt get it i though u meant thyroid hormone if its test 400 then your good just extend the cycle 10wks or 12 because its short & the test will take time till it kick in & dont do pyramid dose with test stay on 400mg to keep your blood levels the same.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

This is not good cycle at all for first time you should do some research first on how to do a cycle as for first time on AAS you should be fine with just testosterone 500mg for 10 or 12wks & btw all just dbols cycles suck in general you will gain alot of water weight that will disappear after you finish the cycle also do research on how to do post cycle therapy go to pct fourm & read pheedno pct & pct start times

1-12 500mg test E or C ew

1-12 nolva 10mg ed

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    I could only get my hands on test 400 or else I would of went with the single ester. Either way im stuck into the t400 for now

Quote Originally Posted by hamann1000
    I could only get my hands on test 400 or else I would of went with the single ester. Either way im stuck into the t400 for now
    what ester attached to your test Enanthate or Cypionate ??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

what ester attached to your test Enanthate or Cypionate ??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    it has 25mg prop, 188mg test e, and 187 test c. apparantly the prop is useless unless i shoot everyday. I currently shoot one delt on monday then the other on thurs. should i do that or shoot it on fri instead of thurs?

actually many bros here will tell you to shoot it everyday but personally i think its wothless what 25mg prop is going to add to you nothing so you better do 2cc & half ew it will give you i think 562 of both C & E shoot 1cc on mon & 1cc & half on thurs or fri both are ok.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

actually many bros here will tell you to shoot it everyday but personally i think its wothless what 25mg prop is going to add to you nothing so you better do 2cc & half ew it will give you i think 562 of both C & E shoot 1cc on mon & 1cc & half on thurs or fri both are ok.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    If I shot 2.5 cc's per week id would be at 937.5mg of test e and c a week , i would never do that much. Remember per cc there is 25mg prop, 188mg test e, and 187mg of test c.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st cycle t400 OUCH!!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Use a single estered testosterone for a first cycle. 350-500mg/wk, injected 2x per week is perfect. Run for 12 weeks.

dont have single ester, but i dont mind the pain from the t400, it was bad after the 1st inj. The 2nd inj was bigger amount than 1st and just made my shoulders a little sore. Nothing i cant deal with. As long and someone doesnt hold a gun to my head to force me to do a set of jumping jacks....i will be just fine.

bumpada

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    1st cycle t400 OUCH!!!
    LOL it doesnt hurt you big pussy.. UNLESS its ALL ONE ESTER but if its C/E he is fine.. if its just E or C .. ROFL i hope he takes pics of the big red bumps

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    30mg of Dbol is all you need you greedy basterd!

well 200mg (.5cc) in each delt only hurts for a couple days afterwards. As long as I dont slam my shoulder into the wall or have to do jumpingjacks its not a problems de****g with the sorness. The benefits from thiss siht are worth every mg of soreness

bump

Thread Information