Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By broncojosh
  • 2 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: First Injection Jitters

badaziam is offline New Member

First Injection Jitters

Im about to take my first injection of Sust. in my glutes and for some reason it is scaring the hell outta me. Anyone have any help with how to overcome this fear? Could i use ice to numb the area or benzocaine?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't be a pussy man, just do it. You got the gear now it's time to get over the fear. Don't think about it, just do it! BTW the injection itself won't hurt so no need to numb, but you might want to rub some icyhot on your ass soon after.

DO i need to just jab it in like im punching myself in the ass? How much pressure do i need ?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    The fear isn't from a fear of pain bro, it's from the idea of the injection. Just relax, and get comfortable with the idea of giving yourself injections. What helped me was looking at a shitload of injection pictures. I know it sounds crazy, but it made me comfortable enough to go through with it. Good luck bro

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    mine slide in like friggin butter. I don't even dart it. I just put it on the skin, at the right place and angle and push. Goes right in.
    festaasinrot likes this.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    man your going to love it!!! dont worry!!

honest!

Ok this isnt my first injection...it is the first injection im giving to myself. My nurse friend is out of town so i have to do it myself. She has given me 6 already and man i have to admit i love the results im getting. Ive gained 18lbs in 6 weeks. The pinz im using are 21 gauge...if that matters any.

ALOTTOLEARN is offline New Member
    Try and get some 23 gauge pins bro. Slide right in no pain.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: First Injection Jitters

Originally posted by badaziam
    Im about to take my first injection of Sust. in my glutes and for some reason it is scaring the hell outta me. Anyone have any help with how to overcome this fear? Could i use ice to numb the area or benzocaine?
    If it wasn't for the testicular atrophy associated with AAS, I would definetely recommend growing some balls.

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    Bro,
    Its really not that bad....but you have to take that leap yourself...heres my procedure...night before, I preload my siringe (that way you dont psych yourself out thinking about it too much before you inject), I get up a 1/2hr earlier to get ready for work...I take a hot shower, hop out, rub some alcohol on my glute, prop one leg up on the side of the bathtub (so I can get a good look at the ass cheek thats gettin the goods)...hold the syringe b/t your thumb and index finger,(the hand of the side thats takin the pin) hold it sorta like a pencil, rest the other side of your hand on your ass just below your inject spot and slowly but steadily push, your in before you know it! You really wont even feel anything until your all the way in with the pin---thats when I get a slight pinch. Then use the other hand to support while you aspirate , no blood, begin injection...and goooooo sloooow...after injection, rub on some alcohol, massage the spot, then I hop back in the hot shower and massage some more. Continue to massage it throughout the day---I know people will think you have crabs from scratchin your ass all day, but at least you wont get big knots in your ass from build up. Hope this helps, Good Luck!
    -Cy

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BigMike J
    Don't be a pussy man, just do it. You got the gear now it's time to get over the fear. Don't think about it, just do it! BTW the injection itself won't hurt so no need to numb, but you might want to rub some icyhot on your ass soon after.
    Sorry about the shitty post bro, i don't mean to be an ass, i know your somewhat nervous about the injection, gl.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't worry bout it brutha. I had the needle in my hand for like 30min my first time. Now I love it Then again my pins were 18ga at the time

I laid on my bed face down for the whole 30min telling myself what a pussy I was. Finally I was so psyched out I did it. Just remember do it and its over.

Ok i finally did it. Didnt feel a thing. Hey IronCy thanks for your post. I tried your method and it worked great. Now i cant wait till sunday for my next injection. I guess i have overcome my fear of needles. Thnks guys for your help....you all really boosted my confidence.
    -Bad

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    woooohooo--another turned to the dark side!--who needs star wars! Way to go...it only gets easier from here. Keep us posted.
    -Cy

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i always give myself glute injects while laying on my side... makes it easier.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Just tell yourself the worst is over after the first one. the rest is so easy...I promise you will laugh when you are done.

Be sure to run a drop of sus down the shaft of the needle...to lube the needle. Also make sure you have a fresh head on the needle. When you draw the sus out, you flatten the head of the needle on the bottom of the glass. Just a couple of pointers from me.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I did my first on accident, hard to belive.

I was not even planing on taking the inject then.

I held the needle to my quad just to get the feel, I just put a little pressure and it slid right in.

So i just shot it in *shrug*

the first 5-6 are the hardest, after that you'll have no trouble.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    hahhaa do a first cycle of fina,prop and winny in 2 weeks you will be more qualified to give IM shots than most medical professionals.

Just curious if someone could give me their opinion of my cycle. It is 250 mg sust. for 6 weeks....500 mg for 4 weeks and 200 mg for 2 weeks..totaling 12 weeks total. This is my first cycle ever and so far i have gained 18lbs. I started at 139 and now i am at 157lbs. Not retaining alot of water either. IS this a good first cycle for bulking? Also thanks a ton for the injection help. I was like damn i know im not a puss so i just did it.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    Just run the SUS at a constant milligram. There is no need to tapper off or start slow. I would say stick with 500mgs of 250mgs through the whole thing. If you want to be REALLY EXTREME, then I would recommend 1000 to 1500 milligrams. Since this is your first cycle, 250 to 500 will be best for you. You should see great results if you run it at any one of those doses. Remember the CLOMID and or HCG . You need to keep those nuts regular

VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member
    man i know how he feels, i havent even gottin my shit and im havin nightmares about it, three dayz in a row, cant wait to do it tho, the plus is too good to turn down just becuz of stupid nightmares and needles

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    It's really is nothing, especially with fresh meat, no scar tissue will be very easy going in and what not. Follow proper procedure, clean area, etc.. you will do and be fine.

cbass is offline New Member
    IronCY

I have a question for you because you say that you let your syringe sit over night. I filled up a syringe a couple months ago, and psyched myself out. How long do you think that test stays sterile in the syringe?? I am getting ready to cycle, and either want to shoot it or put it back in vial. I have been worried its contaminated for sitting too long.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    This thread is from 2002 ffs...

Major diggggging rofl

Answering your question, throw it away, no need risking infection for a few mls.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    This thread is from 2002 ffs...

Major diggggging rofl

Answering your question, throw it away, no need risking infection for a few mls.
    LMAO, you never know, 13 years on the OP might still be sitting there petrified to inject
    Bodacious and here2grow like this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    LMAO, you never know, 13 years on the OP might still be sitting there petrified to inject
    LMAO Right.... He is still thinking about it.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Needles gone rusty its been so long

Thread Information