Turd_Ferguson is offline Banned

Need some feedback.

I have been off gear for a while due to a blown knee. Last cycle was four years ago. i am 25 5'9 205 17% no legs but can work them now...finally i can only squat 330 after 4 years off legs. want to do my fav of tren and prop but due to the fact i have been off for so long decided to do test e and deca with pct nolva etc. but due to this being a bulking cycle i have to wait until after summer... i live at beach and also am eating 2368 kcals a week. my upper body is strong and legs are catching up. I incline 265 8 times SLOWLY. and DL 425 6 times. Sorry for long intro. you guys always want stats. i got my hands on 500/wk test e and 400/wk deca if i up my cals to 4250 and add anavar for 6 weeks will that let me get rid of bloat from cycle. also do not suggest win or anything else b/c i am doing this cycle because i have been off for a while and want to work up to tren and prop. will clen get rid of bloat fast. I get chipmunk face looking at salt but i have bad joint so it is a two edged sword.

bump

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bro, you just posted.

Be patient, it's SUNDAY EVENING.

~SC~

swole

hey swole i have a prob with my outside delts what can i do to get them like yours. my front delts dwarf them...and i suffer from shoulder pain. what is most effective at hitting them , i can suffer through pain for results.

Thread Information