TheStromba is offline Associate Member

Help with Test and Estrogen conversion

I know that a certain amount of Test converts to estrogen.

Is this amount MUCH higher towards the end of a cycle ? Does the estrogen build up in your system ?

I am on week 7 of a 10 week Test\Deca cycle. Most of the cycle I have felt like an animal. Last few days like a bitch with PMS.

I'm sure there is still FAR more test in my system than estrogen.

No gyno. and no urge to pick out new drapes yet

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well I would not worry about it yet, but when you come of it will be a problem....If i were you I would start getting some liquidex / arimidex to run with your gear, as it will eliminate up to 75% of the estrogen in your system....I would also recommend running it all the way through clomid therapy, as when you come off thats when the estrogenic rebound{Fat storage, Low sex drive ,acne, etc...} is the greatest....

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    I have Novaldex on hand and started using that today. Will that work ?

I know that it competes for the receptors and does not eliminate the estrogen, but it is all I have for now.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    Well it sure can't hurt....I would save that for after your cycle{just in case you get itchy nipples}......If you can, get you some liquidex next time....As far as when you come off now....There is probably a lot of estrogen in your system....But thats no big deal, just make sure you have clomid when you come off and you should be fine....

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    So are you saying that post cycle is when gyno is more possible, then say, week 4 or 5?
    -Cy

Soldier225 is offline New Member
    TheStromba...it's my understanding that Estrogen does not "build up" in your system, but, the more Test in your system, the more Estradiol (estrogen) will be in your system also due to conversion.

Keep the Nolva close, and next time try running Arimidex /Liquidex (anastrozole) 0.5 to 1.0 mg ED to cut down estrogen levels. Supplementing with Zinc (100 mg/day), DIM (diindolylmethane), and Urtica Dioca may help also. DIM promotes favorable metabolism of Estrogen, and also helps keep your Free Test from binding to SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Gobulin). Urtica Dioca helps increase Free Test by freeing it from SHBG in the blood. It also inhibits aromatase and protects the prostate by blocking the conversion of Test to DHT.

Soldier225

androplex is offline Donating Member
    My doc did blood work on me at week 6. He had me using test (I was only doing 100mg tt per week,) I know its not enough. I was doing for hrt. Anyway my estrogen level was 20. Doc said thats really good. If it goes above 70 then they start using arimidex . Doc said he didnt want me using arimidex because I am also doing hgh and need some estrogen to help with the cholesterol level. BTW my hdl was 79 and over all was 210. Iknow 210 is a bit high but doc said its better to have a higher hdl than an over all lower level. My risk ratio was like 1.9. High end is like 4.5.

If you can get your Estradiol level tested thats the way to go. But if not I would do the nolvadex or clomid. I cant use nolvadex due to the hgh i am taking, doc said....clomid is also an anti e as is stated on the drug profile here at ar. I am using clomid for water retention but also know if will help with estrogen level too.

I do more blood work in 6 weeks. I will let you all know if the clomid lower the estrogen level at all. Its already pretty low now. Of course I just started with 340 mg of deca too.

and yes the bitch tit worry is more so after you go off the gear. thats way taking arimidex post cycle is good if you are prone to gnyo. I would be using it too if I was not having my blood work done and using hgh too.

Good luck....

Thread Information