tiger909 is offline Senior Member

clen and benadryl

so im nearing 2 weeks done with clen . thinking of using benadryll the third week. is it 100 ml/day for the entire week? cuz that would cost bout 22 bucks ($3.50/118 ml bottle). and i think the side effects of that would resemble a druggie...or am i just wrong

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yes thats the right amount and yes the sides (for me) were a bit drug like. Your are certainly groggy in the morning thats for sure

do u think i can get away with 75-80 mg?

also i have a bottle of nyquil, would that help?

I just do the dose that is suggested, You can try lower doses, it may or may not sowrk, no real way of knowing really this is not an exact science. No idea what Nyquil is so cant comment on that

I just do the dose that is suggested, You can try lower doses, it may or may not work, no real way of knowing really this is not an exact science. No idea what Nyquil is so cant comment on that

is pretty much what i need antihistamine....cuz there are cheaper ways to get that much then buying big ben

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    50mg ED thorugh out the week should be fine. The dosage for benadryl would be between 50mg and 100mg.

so 50mg of liquid benadryl?

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    whats the deal with benadryl?

Quote Originally Posted by PowrdByJuice
    whats the deal with benadryl?
    Here is a cut from the steroid profile on Clen :-

Clenbuterol can also cause a downregulation in testicular androgen receptors and in pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system beta-adrenergic receptors(6.)…possibly making steroids less effective (if there is androgen receptor downregulation elsewhere as well, then it's highly probable) while you are on clen; but definitely making clen less effective as time goes on and you keep taking it. To counteract this, you can take some ketotifen every 3rd or 4th week that you remain on clen. It’s a prescription anti-histimines, so it’ll make you drowsy (take before bedtime). Basically, the way this works is to reduce beta-2 receptor activity, and restore receptor function (15).

Another option, if you are worried about receptor downgrade, is taking Benadryl, at around 50-100mgs/night before bed (every 3rd week or so, for that week). Benadryl is sold as an anti-histimine in the United States, and/or a sleep aid elsewhere in the world. However, Beta receptors are embedded in the cell's outer phospholipid membrane. The stability of the membrane has a lot to do with the proper function of the receptors. Methylation of the phospholipids is stimulated by the binding of beta agonists to their receptors. Methylated phospholipids are foreign to the body, and when the body recognizes tham as foreign, it breaks them down with phospholipase A2. This changes the structure of the outer membrane which results in desensitizaton of the beta receptors. On the other hand, agents that inhibit phospholipase A2 slow desensitization.

Cationic ampiphylic drugs are known for their ability to inhibit phospholipase A2. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is a cationic ampiphylic drug.

Ergo, Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. (7). This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2’s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation (16), and thus upregulating your beta-receptors.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I actually wasnt a fan of that method myself when I ran clen for 6 weeks. The results dropped off after the 3rd week..benadryl or not. Not saying it will be like that for everyone..but it didnt work for me.

Thread Information