BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member

Hey whats the deal???????

Hey so I pm'd a lot of vets and mods about a certain source and a few replied back saying that they're bad news and/or scammers. I ended up ordering just one vial of test to see if I would get it or not. I ended up getting it the other day, so what's the deal should I place my big order or do u think they'll rip me off?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Of course they'll send you 1 vial to gain your confidence, then sting you on the big order.

If the MODs said they were crooked then I would listen, they're not in the business of slandering good sources.

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrad330
    Hey so I pm'd a lot of vets and mods about a certain source and a few replied back saying that they're bad news and/or scammers. I ended up ordering just one vial of test to see if I would get it or not. I ended up getting it the other day, so what's the deal should I place my big order or do u think they'll rip me off?

BC you got on vial , it doesn't mean they are legit!! A lot of scamers do THAT , send you the first order ,and then when you make a big order ,then they **** you.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    could be selective scammers mate,they will wait for the big order then whammm!!!see ya!!!!
    if you have been advised against it by the men in the know dont do it!

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    alright thats what i was thinking too, that they'll rip me off when i put my big order in. damn i was hoping that it would be legit.

Thread Information