ramma978 is offline New Member

Final anwser for first cycle

First let me say thanks to a bunch of you for your help. (Booz THANKS).

26 years old
    6 feet
    180 lbs
    5000 cal. per day
    200 grams of protien

I am looking to get to 200 to 210 by this summer. I am going to take 500 mg of Test E per week split into two shots, monday and thursday, and 250 mg of deca once a week on thursday. I have a few questions about this cycle. First can I mix the deca and test in one shot on thursdays? Second what kind of gains can I expect? Please give me any advise you vets have.

Thaks Everyone

Hey bro i think you should up the deca too 300mg its better 250 is so low, its fine to mix both deca & test in the same syringe oil & oil is ok & about your gains you said you want to bulk but the gains depend on you if your diet is in check like you said above & training is good then you can expect alot of muscle btw dont forget to put nolva in the cycle 10mg ed to fight elevated estrogen levels "gyno" & water retention.

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ramma978
    First let me say thanks to a bunch of you for your help. (Booz THANKS).

26 years old
    6 feet
    180 lbs
    5000 cal. per day
    200 grams of protien

I am looking to get to 200 to 210 by this summer. I am going to take 500 mg of Test E per week split into two shots, monday and thursday, and 250 mg of deca once a week on thursday. I have a few questions about this cycle. First can I mix the deca and test in one shot on thursdays? Second what kind of gains can I expect? Please give me any advise you vets have.

Thaks Everyone
    wassup man, for my first cycle i did something similar it was

prop 50mg/ed 12 weeks
    deca 250mg/week 10 weeks
    winny at the end too

i disagree with the thought that you need to up your deca dose, my deca dose was very effective and you would have to probably buy another bottle to up your dose which is unnecessary being it is your first cycle and you are already taking 500mg test week and deca is expensive, plus with the low dose you have less of a chance of progesterone sides and dont have to worry about purchasing any anti - prolactins

how many weeks is the cycle, if its around 10-12 i think you should gain atleast 20 lbs with a diet of 5000calories but try and eat even more than 200g protein you should do 2g/lb during your cycle

now you will notice during pct how much of those 20+ lbs you gained was just water weight or fat, but it will be mostly muscle that you will keep if you stay in check id approximate about 70% of your gains on that cycle will be lean body mass

i recommend adding zma and maybe trib into a pct that should have nolva as its base

good luck my son

I should have been a liitle more clear. I am doing a 10 week cycle. When should I start pct and how should I go about it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good question.
    Unfortunately, you won't even have the answer after this cycle.
    What the heck does that mean?
    Well, I'd drop the Deca , so you can truly gauge results.
    Then add it to the second cycle and compare.

M.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    Hey bro i think you should up the deca too 300mg its better 250 is so low, its fine to mix both deca & test in the same syringe oil & oil is ok & about your gains you said you want to bulk but the gains depend on you if your diet is in check like you said above & training is good then you can expect alot of muscle btw dont forget to put nolva in the cycle 10mg ed to fight elevated estrogen levels "gyno" & water retention.

good luck

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    WRONG...why does he have to up the deca. If you recall, most of the pros used to use just 200mgs of deca.

I would not run any more than test for the first cycle. If you get gyno, you will not know if it is estrogen or progesterone related. Test causes one and deca causes the other. If it is deca related, then nolva will do nothing to prevent it.

No need to stack on a first cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st cycle test only!!
    also up your protein intake.

With proper diet and training is it possible to reach my goal with a test only cycle?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    20-30lbs in five months with Test only?
    Yeah, that's quite possible. Eat big and train hard.

M.

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the test only cycle first, I did deca test e on my first and I should have done just test.

test E 500 mg/wk 10-12 weeks

Thread Information