need2bhuge is offline Junior Member

Fertility during a high dose cycle

Hey whats up? I've been on a cycle of Test E (approx. 1000mg/week) and Eq (approx. 400mg/week) for about 2-3 months. I would figure that my sperm count would be close to 0. My nuts were real small for a while but then I started to take letro from ARR and my nuts seem to be growing! Should I be concerned about possibly getting my girl pregnant? I haven't had any probs on cycles of a lower dose, but I have never taken letro and my nuts have never grown mid cycle! I'm caucasian, and 22 by the way if that info is needed.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, there are many people that have gotten girls pregnant while on cycle. Dont use gear as a form of birth control, although there may be a less chance of getting her knocked up while on, there is no guarantee!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I am one of those..

chinups Guest
    Was there any complications with the birth or child????

I have heard some ppl claim there is some kind of birth defects or issues with the baby if conceived on steroids ...I mean this might sound outragous but I thought I would throw it out there

Thanks

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never heard of anything to that direction.. I have heard from numerous sources (even from official medical staff) that there is none of birth defects or anything related because of steroid use of the father. My baby aint born yet.. still in the oven, for another 4-5 months..

chinups Guest
    Good Luck with the baby!!!!

Congrats

Thread Information