evid3nz3 is offline New Member

n00b here with some q's

ey guys im new here ... just trying to gather as much 411 as i can b4 i do anything dumb. first of all im 21 5'8 and i weight 143. yeah i kno i madddd skinny any ways what happens is that i was worst i was at 130 just 3 months ago due to some personal problems that gave me a sick ass depresion and i would eat very very little. i finally got outa this problem i had (no drug use or alcohol) and i hit up the gym to try to look like a normal person. any ways in these months i fianlly got up to 143 but its still too lil. most of my firneds my height and age are up to 160 or so at least. i been doing mad research and i changed my whole diet. im taking arround 4500 calories a day of good foods (protein and carbs) im taking n0-xplode , creatine ethyl ester. L-g and n-large2. im trying to work out AS HARD AS I CAN TRYING TO DO AS MUCH WEIGHT AS I CAN (FREE WEIGHTS) and i get plenty of rest. i dgraphyc design for a livin and i sleep at least 9 hrs every day. now one of ma buddys took deca alone and he got good gains (no deca dick) and he lookin real good. now my dads a docotor and he told me all steroids are garbage. so im pretty scared of them but iwanted to do a deca only cycle. i dont wanna stack cuz that just leads to mroe shit. and i jsut wanna gain sum weight and get stronger. im looking for just 1 cycle to get in shape and go from there... 4 months that ive been clean and i barely see anything at all. i just wanted to ask u guys if deca is a good choise or boldenone by it self... i dont wanna get like a monster huge or anything. i live in miami and u knw how the beach scenes are... and im tired of looking like a twig... just sum advice on deca or boldenone or nothing at all... thnxsssss

juan

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont do a deca /eq only as a first cyle ........ take ur skinny ass over to the diet/fitness forum and read the "how to bulk" thread .... then check out the workout forum for a good training program

i know how u feel ... im from south florida too man

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    In all honestly I don't know much but from what I've read most guy's on there first run go with Test E 500 At least you came here and not sticking some neddle in you and being stupid. But Do some reserch go to search advance and type in First cycle. You have alot to learn about cycles and PCT what you have to take after your done so you don't lose your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    dont do a deca /eq only as a first cyle ........ take ur skinny ass over to the diet/fitness forum and read the "how to bulk" thread .... then check out the workout forum for a good training program

i know how u feel ... im from south florida too man
    I second "How to bulk" Good call storm I didn't even think about the diet forum

A&FGuy is offline Associate Member
    Well, first of all not all people react to deca the same way. If you are really considering a cycle i would recommend taking a test only cycle. Such as test e for 10-12 weeks 500 mg/wk.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    21 5'8 and i weight 143

You should be able to make plenty of gains with proper diet and training. You must learn how to eat and train to grow, before starting AAS or it will probably just be a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by A&FGuy
    Well, first of all not all people react to deca the same way. If you are really considering a cycle i would recommend taking a test only cycle. Such as test e for 10-12 weeks 500 mg/wk.
    Right same thing I said. But sounds like he need to do some research. You need clean needles, You need nolva 10-20mg each day.then you have your pct you might be hearing it in the terms of pct (post cycle therapy )

its an after cycle that everyone should take, to not only keep your gains, but get your natural test. levels back up to normal.

it can consist of many different chem. I'd suggest that you go to the pct forum, and read the the threads at the very top of the page, i believe there are four of them, and they should explain in good detail what you need to know, then go to the profiles forum, and read up on the individual profiles of the chems.

thats the best way.

good luck!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    13 lbs in 3 months isnt bad bro and its probably all lean muscle. I would keep doing what your doing. Hypothetically, if you did a 3 month cycle of something, maybe you could put on 20-25 lbs, but a portion of that would be water weight, which would go away when you come off and part of that would be fat and the rest muscle. So from a cycle you might add 10-15 lbs of muscle in 3 months, which is just the same thing you just did naturally in 3 months without drugs!! At your age, your natural test levels are high, so if you train hard, get lots of sleep, and eat your ass off, you'll grow just like you are.

Deca alone is a bad idea, just b/c your freind didnt get deca dick, doesnt mean you wont.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by evid3nz3
    ey guys im new here ... just trying to gather as much 411 as i can b4 i do anything dumb. first of all im 21 5'8 and i weight 143. yeah i kno i madddd skinny any ways what happens is that i was worst i was at 130 just 3 months ago due to some personal problems that gave me a sick ass depresion and i would eat very very little. i finally got outa this problem i had (no drug use or alcohol) and i hit up the gym to try to look like a normal person. any ways in these months i fianlly got up to 143 but its still too lil. most of my firneds my height and age are up to 160 or so at least. i been doing mad research and i changed my whole diet. im taking arround 4500 calories a day of good foods (protein and carbs) im taking n0-xplode , creatine ethyl ester. L-g and n-large2. im trying to work out AS HARD AS I CAN TRYING TO DO AS MUCH WEIGHT AS I CAN (FREE WEIGHTS) and i get plenty of rest. i dgraphyc design for a livin and i sleep at least 9 hrs every day. now one of ma buddys took deca alone and he got good gains (no deca dick) and he lookin real good. now my dads a docotor and he told me all steroids are garbage. so im pretty scared of them but iwanted to do a deca only cycle. i dont wanna stack cuz that just leads to mroe shit. and i jsut wanna gain sum weight and get stronger. im looking for just 1 cycle to get in shape and go from there... 4 months that ive been clean and i barely see anything at all. i just wanted to ask u guys if deca is a good choise or boldenone by it self... i dont wanna get like a monster huge or anything. i live in miami and u knw how the beach scenes are... and im tired of looking like a twig... just sum advice on deca or boldenone or nothing at all... thnxsssss

juan
    Firstly, well done for asking knowledgable people in the subject, before actually starting an AS cycle.

Second, your not ready for AS/ProHormones IMHO. 4 months being "clean" and training isnt long enough. You'll risk injury if you were to take AS, as your joints/ligaments may not be able to progress, strength wise, as fast as your muscles are when using an AS. You need to build/strengthen your joints/tendons/ligaments, but this takes time.

I dont think you'll be ready for an AS cycle until 1 year to 2 years time. I think many will agree also.

Third, a Deca only cycle is not a good choice. Your friend may look good, but its not the best cycle to do for a first time. 'Deca dick' is often a side you can expect. Recovery is hard, as Deca is such a suppressive compound (progestin). One also had the tendancy to hold a lot of water weight with Deca, though, this can be reduced. An EQ (Boldenone), on its own would be preffered over a Deca one, but this isnt ideal. Although EQ is not as suppressive as Deca you, more than likely, may not have a sexdrive.

Finally, you need to run a form of testosterone for a first cycle. Well, this is what I advise. You can get a feel of how your body reacts, then maybe start stacking for a second/third/fourth cycle. A single estered testosterone would be ideal. Enanthate or Cypionate . They can be injected less frequently than others (Mon/Thurs) and it can still be fairly easy to keep blood levels stable. Something like:

wk 1-12 Test Enan 500mg/wk (250mg injected Mon/Thurs)
    wk 1-12 Nolva 10mg/ED (keep on hand, run if symptoms arise)

14 days after last testosterone shot, PCT begins.

wk 1-3 HCG 1000ius/ED (Mon/Wed/Fri)
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Proviron 50mg/ED
    wk 3-5 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-5 Glutamine 10g/ED
    Some sort of MultiVitimin/Omega 3 and ZMA supplement.

Spend some more time in the 'Educational Forum' and read in the 'Steroid Profiles Forum'.

Thread Information