Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member

Arimidex or Proviron?

Anyone have a history with both of these. I've only used Nolva, but I'm thinking of trying Proviron . It should help keep Libido intact too.

Let me know bros

dex is a non steroidal AI, proviron is a steroid that reduces aromatase production.

Most people favor the steroidal AI's like aromasin .

if you are looking for something to use on cycle to suppress oestrogen/gyno while maintain libido
    you might want to try AIFM (aromatase inhibitor for MEN).
    Last edited by macrophage69alpha; 01-23-2006 at 03:19 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Anyone have a history with both of these. I've only used Nolva, but I'm thinking of trying Proviron . It should help keep Libido intact too.

Let me know bros
    I have never run either, so cant comment from experience.

Arimidex will be more efficient at cutting water retention down to a bare minimum, or possibly preventing it completely. It can be run effectively during a cycle and during PCT as it has been recorderd that it raised levels of FSH and LH slightly. Whilst also increasing testosterone levels by 58%.

Proviron isnt as effective at preventing/reducing water retention and blocking estrogen. It can be used, alike Arimidex, during PCT and whilst "on". What I like about Proviron is that it has a high binding affinity for SHBG, thus freeing more available testosterone . It may also be a good aid in PCT as it has be known to raise levels of LH, FSH whilst increasing sex drive, which is an important factor during PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I have never run either, so cant comment from experience.

Arimidex will be more efficient at cutting water retention down to a bare minimum, or possibly preventing it completely. It can be run effectively during a cycle and during PCT as it has been recorderd that it raised levels of FSH and LH slightly. Whilst also increasing testosterone levels by 58%.

Proviron isnt as effective at preventing/reducing water retention and blocking estrogen. It can be used, alike Arimidex, during PCT and whilst "on". What I like about Proviron is that it has a high binding affinity for SHBG, thus freeing more available testosterone. It may also be a good aid in PCT as it has be known to raise levels of LH, FSH whilst increasing sex drive, which is an important factor during PCT.
    Can Proviron be run along side nolva? 25mgs/day Proviron & 10mgs/day of Nolva. I'm not really concerned with Gyna, but I do hold water effectively raising my BP. My cycles base will have just a 1/2gram of Test/wk.

Can Proviron be run along side nolva? 25mgs/day Proviron & 10mgs/day of Nolva. I'm not really concerned with Gyna, but I do hold water effectively raising my BP. My cycles base will have just a 1/2gram of Test/wk.
    What your cycle history? Must be fairly extensive for "1/2grams" of testosterone .

The Proviron /Nolva would be a good combination during PCT. And Proviron alone during the cycle at 50mg/ED. You could run both whilst "on" to totally cut out chances of gyno, but this doesnt seem to be your main concern. I'd go with Proviron "on" and Proviron/Nolva "off".

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    What your cycle history? Must be fairly extensive for "1/2grams" of testosterone .

The Proviron/Nolva would be a good combination during PCT. And Proviron alone during the cycle at 50mg/ED. You could run both whilst "on" to totally cut out chances of gyno, but this doesnt seem to be your main concern. I'd go with Proviron "on" and Proviron/Nolva "off".
    Proviron & Nolva "off" Plus Clomid?

Proviron & Nolva "off" Plus Clomid?
    Yes.

Thread Information