JAG46 is offline New Member

Question I Want To Get Big.

ok im 6'0 250 lbs and i play d-tackle. i bought 300 d-bol pills to put on some weight and also go up in my bench. i have a strong lower body and a very weak chest. i go to school in early august to start playing football and i wanted to go in very impressive. i wanted some advise from people on how to take my first cycle when to start and stop, how many pills a day etc. i can start lefting in 2 to 3 weeks do to an injury. ive done my research but now i need to hear from people who have done it and who have had good or bad results.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    dbol pills alone are not a good cycle bro. I assume you want to keep your gains for the season so they improve your athletic performance. dbol alone would not be the way to go in this case; you'll need to stack it with something. Depending on what level you play at and what the testing is for AS, you'll want to throw in some other compounds. A first cycle that will yield you "big" gains and use the pills you've bought might look like:

weeks 1-8 test cyp@ 400-500mg/wk
    weeks 1-4 dbol @ 25, 30, 35, 30mg/ed
    weeks 9-10 dbol in the AM at 15mg/ed
    weeks 11-13 clomid post cycle

with a good eating regiment - 300-400g protein ed and a high caloric intake, every two hours, you will grow a lot. LIFT HEAVY and EAT A LOT. that is how you will grow. Expect to put ~40+ pounds on your bench from this if you are natural, everyone is different though. best of luck, but don't go dbol only your first cycle, you will not keep your gains and you will probably regret it. again, good luck!

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    time to start reading
    you will learn so much from everyone one on here

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    also, one more thing. since you will have to lift HEAVY and since your cycle will let you lift HEAVIER than you have ever before, you will definitely want to be extra careful about your existing injury. If it is an injury that can be aggravated or worsened by trying to lift heavy while on a cycle, you may want to rethink your approach to this. Just something to keep in mind. good luck.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    May I suggest this?

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/search.php?s=

Try to find out as much info as you can, there's alot to learn, I'm still learning myself.

Good Luck man!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Ditto on what GF said.

Dbol will increase your strength--and stopping dbol will decrease your strength. You will be very lucky to keep any gains you make on dbol alone.

And watch out for that injury! It gets all the easier to injure yoursefl when taking AS. Muscle strength grows faster than the ligaments/tendons so you can do some serious damage if you are not 100% in your joints to begin with!

Thread Information