Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    madflabby is offline Associate Member

So many Parrots on these boards.

You guys all say the same thing sometimes it's funny, but how many speak from experience? Example, someone will ask about tren and then 10 guys will chime in and say "Use tren ace because you can quit it if you don't like it" How many of you have used tren e?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    If your going to use tren , go with tren acetate first time around

On a serious note, i only give advice in areas that i have experience with.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Do you want to know what the best is??? It's when people list long or in depth cycles and they go untouched. But when someone asks the half-life of Prop or if a thread is titled "D-bol cycle only" there are 30 posts.

That's OK b/c most are here to learn. Most have been on here long enough to know who's who based on their status or comments. Not at all based on their posts..........

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Do you want to know what the best is??? It's when people list long or in depth cycles and they go untouched. But when someone asks the half-life of Prop or if a thread is titled "D-bol cycle only" there are 30 posts.

That's OK b/c most are here to learn. Most have been on here long enough to know who's who based on their status or comments. Not at all based on their posts..........
    I have noticed that alot too.

True, true, I just find it funny that often you hear so much of the same thing by so many people who have nothing to say.

Matrixguy, that chick in your avatar is hot.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Can you drink winny??

manc is offline Member
    i read mostly..ask the odd question..hence my low post count

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    You guys all say the same thing sometimes it's funny, but how many speak from experience? Example, someone will ask about tren and then 10 guys will chime in and say "Use tren ace because you can quit it if you don't like it" How many of you have used tren e?
    I speak from 90% of my research, I have done one cycle consisting of Tbol/Test Enan, but that doesnt mean the advice I give is incorrect and misleading, does it?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^^ i noticed this myself as well. i asked bout a cycle critique awhile ago and got maybe 5 responses but a simple thread gets like 30... i think it's because more people feel the need to chime in on an uneducated question which culd simply be answered in a search whereas if u post someting which isn;t controversal or normal then not as many peopl chime in cause it's been answered and there is no real critique..

BG
    I used tren -e, sides got to be too much, and because of the long ester , I could not adjust dosage quickly so I dropped it alltogether. So next time I will go with tren-a (if I use tren at all) to try to avoid this problem. Hows that???Is that what your looking for??

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I speak from 90% of my research, I have done one cycle consisting of Tbol/Test Enan, but that doesnt mean the advice I give is incorrect and misleading, does it?
    IMO,not for YOU it doesn't.Because you always point out the fact that YOU haven't ran it,but this is what you've read,big difference than the wannabee's bro who act like than ran every drug around,but fact is they are still natural...lol..

~Pinnacle~

primetime1 is offline Member
    hey MF.. whats up bro.. good topic here as ive noticed the same thing lately.. i dont post to much, more lately since im on alot more, but if i have anything to say its iether from experiances or something ive learned in my own research and try to pass on to others

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    IMO,not for YOU it doesn't.Because you always point out the fact that YOU haven't ran it,but this is what you've read,big difference than the wannabee's bro who act like than ran every drug around,but fact is they are still natural...lol..

~Pinnacle~
    Werd.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    Yeah true Pin.

More people should be honest then. State that they havent run a particular compound, and state their giving advice on research and OTHER PEOPLES experiences.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    I havnt ran any steroid cycles EVER!!! So my 165lb a$$ stays quiet when important crap is being asked!!!

[QUOTE=Swifto]
    More people should be honest then. State that they havent run a particular compound, and state their giving advice on research and OTHER PEOPLES experiences.[/QUOTE]

That will make the difference. I'll take advice from you (someone who has only ran 1 cycle) over the majority of the members that have ran numerous cycles and still cant manage proper PCT.

[QUOTE=Jayhova16]
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    More people should be honest then. State that they havent run a particular compound, and state their giving advice on research and OTHER PEOPLES experiences.[/QUOTE]

That will make the difference. I'll take advice from you (someone who has only ran 1 cycle) over the majority of the members that have ran numerous cycles and still cant manage proper PCT.
    Cheers Jay. Glad to see my adivce is put to good effect.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I joined to learn.
    I can tell by the tone and wording of a message pretty much who is full of crap and who is actually trying to help.
    (And I appreciate those of you that do help - It's a brother/sisterhood you don't find other places.)

I hope the mods and admin folks keep the house cleaning up to get rid of all the "just need to see my name on the board" retards that have to chime in.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by TADOLFI
    I joined to learn.
    I can tell by the tone and wording of a message pretty much who is full of crap and who is actually trying to help.
    (And I appreciate those of you that do help - It's a brother/sisterhood you don't find other places.)

I hope the mods and admin folks keep the house cleaning up to get rid of all the "just need to see my name on the board" retards that have to chime in.
    I agree with you somewhat, you should not come to any board, ask a question-get answer then go do.That is why you should research, find your answers then in the mean time you will figure who on the board knows what their talking about. I only trust a few, HOVIE's my go to guy.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I agree with you somewhat, you should not come to any board, ask a question-get answer then go do.That is why you should research, find your answers then in the mean time you will figure who on the board knows what their talking about. I only trust a few, HOVIE's my go to guy.
    Exactly!
    Everyone has different goals, different bodies and different ways to train.
    You gotta plug in to a lot of info and digest it.
    Hell, I think I've only started three or four threads since I signed up and two of those were just sharing jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I only trust a few, HOVIE's my go to guy.

Stop you're making me blush

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Stop you're making me blush

matrix....the girl in ur avatar...please send her down here to houston...im running so much clomid and tribulus im about to explode ... how bout that post number 420

Thanks for keeping this thread going guys. A lot of good feedback left.

P.S. I just did my first shot of Tren E like an hour ago.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    Thanks for keeping this thread going guys. A lot of good feedback left.

P.S. I just did my first shot of Tren E like an hour ago.

You're ready to give mad advice now..LOL..

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Honestly most of you know my point of view on this subject. All the book reading in the world means nothing. Most aas tests in by actualy doctors were done on either sick people or less then ideal conditions.Also there is always the fact that alot of the research was done in diffrent countrys who knows what their testing is all about. And then there is the Typical US tests that are basicly witch hunts. So real world use is a whole diffrent can of worms. There are alot of people on this forum who read a whole bunch and can write wonderfull well thought out theorys that are complete bullshit. but really have never used the products they speak of. Then there is also the majority of the people who are smaller and want the Abercrombie looking body.. Basicly it all boils down to a few things. 1 everyone is diffrent what works well for me might not work well for you. 2 diffrent body types require diffrent cycle plans. You made a good point though 90% of the shit i see here could just as well have been cut and pasted from another forum. As i said many times id rather listen to somone who has done it rather then somone who has read about it. Becouse in the end the guy who has read about it is full of shit.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    tranzit for president 2008!!!

Can I get a second on this motion?

I love ya bro.There is no lying in you by any means.The epitomy of blunt honesty.Quite refreshing,and oh so true.

~Pinnacle~

I will have tee shirts made and a few buttons. please contribute to my campaign fund... www.killaposer.com

POSH is offline Member
    For the first however long I was on this board, I would almost never give advice, I just wanted to learn. More so lately and especially since my gyno surgery, I felt like I had a duty to give back some of the lessons I learned and whatnot.

That is why I have been a member since 2002 and have only around 200 posts. About half of those posts have been in the last few months. I agree with all of the above though....you learn who are the "go-to" guys about different stuff and if your not 100% positive about the advice you are giving, you make sure to state it as your opinion and I tell people to keep searching till they find a better answer.
    I don't know......Tranzit, what the hell is the pic in your avatar? I asked you on another thread, but I guess you never went back to it.

I only speak from experience, PERIOD.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    i speak from experience(as little as it is) as well and, things that ive either read or know to be true based on what i read on this site. even when i do repeat what i learn based on other threads i pretty much always say,"im not sure, or this is what i read." or something around there. so i guess im half guilty....i just wanna feel important...lol.

the picture was from a wrestleing match i was in.

Smiley its not how much you have done my bro its what experience you have that matters. As long as you are speaking from experience you cant go wrong. Just dont get cought up in the know it all bullshit that alot of these people do.. they start to read then before you know it they are an expert.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    i leave the steroid shit up to you guys....ask a question about fighting and MMA and i'm your man.

USF is another guy i respect... he speaks from what he knows. And he will kick your ass in like 15 diffrent languages.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit

Smiley its not how much you have done my bro its what experience you have that matters. As long as you are speaking from experience you cant go wrong. Just dont get cought up in the know it all bullshit that alot of these people do.. they start to read then before you know it they are an expert.
    thanks, i try to stay humble with my little knowledge, because i know i have a lot to learn.

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit

Are you on top or bottom?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH
    ohhh Posh... your gonna pay for that one!!!! LOL get 'em Tranzit!!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POSH

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    just what I was thinking.....

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    ohhh Posh... your gonna pay for that one!!!! LOL get 'em Tranzit!!
    NO, I didn't mean it in a talking sh*t way. There are two guys in the pic. It looks like the guy in the white shirt is hitting another one. I will rephrase my question to be, "Are you the guy in the white shirt or the one he is hitting?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information