Thread: two questions

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

two questions

First off thanks to everyone on this site you all rock. You have helped me in alot of ways. I feel much better about everything I do due to the great advise and knowledge on this site.

Ok

1st. I want to put on some good size not crap size I train hard and do it right. I want to put on about 15lbs of good lean mass. I also want to trim a little bit of fat off. I dont know my bfp, but I would like to drop it just a little. Upping my calories may not help this but will help my mass gains. What can I take with my cycle to help the bfp lower? Or after? I really dont want to take anything crazy with alot of sides. I need something that I can get off line also. I play sports also so what ever it is I cant get winded like they say you do off tren . Thanks

2nd
    What did some of you gain off this cycle? I have asked this before with no re: I know it depends on me and my stats so here they are. Let me know what you all got off it or think I could. thanks again.

test e 250. 1-10 weeks twice a week 500 total.
    10mg of nolva ed 1-10
    and proper pct after with nolva and clomid.
    work out 5 days a week, 1 hr to 1 1/2 hrs each time
    eating 3000-4000 cals
    300 grams of protein, and good clean food. not crap.
    22 years old 198 lb 5 11"

Please re:
    thanks guys

MarkinHouston is offline Associate Member
    Throw some var in there....I didn't lose wind on tren either....but stay away from t-3 & clen if you're worried about endurance

POSH is offline Member
    Is this your first cycle? What is your cycle history if any?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    i ran a similar cycle but i had eq in there at 400mgs a week with the test at 500mgs a week. i gained around 15 pounds and kept like 10 (if i remember right). imo your not gonna get 15 lbm from that cycle, but if you do it right you should get some nice gains.

POSH is offline Member
    I'm not sure if it would work for you, but the best thing I have taken that has been good, solid, keepable muscle is tren . Just my opinion.

POSH

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    it would probably be best to add equi at 400-500 mgs a week to your test e cycle. equi gives solid and very keepable gains. the only problem with it is that its kinda week, so if this is your first or second cycle it would be best to run it now to maximize the gains you get from weak gear so you can use the harder drugs like tren later.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    whats the cycle history bro? We need that in order to help accurately...

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    this is my first cycle. Never done as before.

POSH is offline Member
    ok, then tren should be out of the question. I would just stick w/ the test-e and anti-e & pct like you said

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Stick with that cycle. Remember that in that as you are building more muscle with the test, it is also utilizing all the calories that you are taking in and you should in turn start to lose some fat even on a test only cycle. That is as long as you are eating cleanly. There is a big difference between eating 3-4000 clean calories and 3-4000 not so clean calories. Keeping that diet clean will also help you keep off a bit of water weight that test can give you. Not all of it, but it will keep it to a minimum.

upping your kcals is the only way to gain size, muscle or fat, really there is no such thing as a lean bulker, especially in the amount of time you will be cycling. Bulk then cut best way to get the gains you want. 15 lbs is a lot of weight to be gaining in that short amount of time.

Thread Information