Marl is offline New Member

Clenbuterol Stacking ?????

OK Have heard different views on clenbuterol stacking.

Which do people think is best

Two Weeks ON Two Weeks OFF

or

Full Eight weeks

Which seems the most reknown, and have anybody had better results with one or the other.

Cheers Again

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Well as you know, ask 5 ppl about a clen cycle and get 5 different answers.

most will tell you to cycle it 2 weeks on and two weeks off with ECA to keep yourself up when you cycle off.

ramping up and off like 23455555555432

Make sure your diet is clean and throw in some good cardio.
    What i am saying i have took from the hundreds of threads i have read about clen.

I am still a newbie so i will leave a much longer reply to oe of the vets :P

hope this helps

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Clenbuterol Stacking ?????

Originally posted by Marl
    OK Have heard different views on clenbuterol stacking.
    Do you mean cycling?

I agree with Johan, unless you are using ketotifen along with the clen your body can/will build a tolerence to the drug in as little as 1-2 weeks. By cycling with and ECA you keep the body guessing and reacting. On a side note ketotifen knocks the shit of me and makes me VERY sleepy. I'm using liqua-clen now (with ketotifen) and I have to take it after 8:00pm becaus within an hour I'm ready for a nap.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I have a buddy that is on clen now he is about my same stats.

He swears he isnt feeling anything and he is up to 8 pills. He verified they are real but no shakes or temp. and he says he is eating clean and plenty of water

Is this common for some people? Heh im still on eca stack so im not about to guess :P

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    He swears he isnt feeling anything and he is up to 8 pills. He verified they are real but no shakes or temp. and he says he is eating clean and plenty of water
    I'm using Liqua-clen and I know for a fact that it contains clen (as well as ketotifen). But I get NO shakes, No sweats, no increased heart rate (at least I couldn't tell) nothing....maybe I have a strong tolerance. On the other hand the keto kicks the living shit out of me...I'm ready for a BIG nap about an hour after I take it, so I only use it after 8:00pm now.

Note* I had similar results with Spectro's Thermo-clen (injectable clen) no shakes, no sweats, no increased heart rate.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I get nothing in the way of sides either. I can take it right before bed and sleep without any problems. IF he wants to see what sides can be like, he should start at 140mcg on day 1 next time around with the stuff. That's the only time I felt anything. But man, the cramps were awful but it only lasted for a day or so. TRy it, iut isn't that bad ybut you know that it is working at least that way.

Thread Information