AF23 is offline New Member

Angry Yohimburn Problem

I have no been taking yohimburn along with xenedrine for like 3 weeks. I began using this product to get rid of the fat tissue in my chest. I was told it should work but I have seen little to no results. I am on a 8 day lifting routine (1 day on 1 day off, with off days for cardio(1hour15min) and abs(30-45min), with a diet consisting of 2500 calories, 225g protein, 135g carbs, 40g fat. I train hard, sleep enough, and eat right. Yet my results are not happening. Other than my chest, the rest of my body looks good. The 6 pack is coming back and all but I still have the puffy nipples. I can feel like a ball of fat behind the nipple area. It is also pretty much the only fat on my chest. What the hell should I do? Im pretty pissed that after spending $82 on yohimburn it did not work at all!

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    how are you using the yohimburn? also if the gyno is hard then yohimburn def will not work.

well im using it twice a day....30min before workout or cardio and once as soon as i get up after my shower. the gyno is not completely hard but when i squeeze its like squishy...not like other fat tissue.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    hmmm.. i would wait for macro or ulter on this one... see mine was totally fat... very much the same as other fat tissue... i was holding and still am to some extent a lot of a2 estrogenic fat... i did notice my best results from it 3 weeks after i stopped using it.

bump....need some more replies

Thread Information