Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Let us know your thoughts/opinions of DNP usage...

I'm curious how many of you have used/will use DNP ...give your reasons why or why not...I'm considering using it and have done research on it. I want to hear from experienced users.

Peace

TxLonghorn is offline Junior Member
    The dangerousness of dnp is overstated. Used intelligently, it is THE best fatloss agent.

IwillGrow! is offline Junior Member
    When i first used dnp i was 110kgr with 32%bf
    I used it in small dosages (about 200mg/d) with T4 and clenbuterol for 4months (2weeks on dnp 2week off dnp when off i took clen )
    For eating i ate for the whole 4 months only pure whey protein (70%) with milk 0% vitamins and only fish for good fats nothing else!
    From 110kgr i went to 84kgr so not only i lost bf but i increased my muscle mass.
    Now i`ll do it again!

Motomatt is offline New Member
    I have looked into it but my lack of research so far has me scared to do it. Maybe in the near future

great insight..thanks a lot...bump for more info....now if this shit kills me you f*ckers who didn't reply are gonna feel really bad..

Another question...alcohol and DNP . I assume the two don't mix????

bump

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Agree with Tx, with an emphasis on intelligently which means the fact that you even asked about alcohol with DNP means you need to do some more research before you try it
    What happens here, stays here

Originally posted by primodonna
    Agree with Tx, with an emphasis on intelligently which means the fact that you even asked about alcohol with DNP means you need to do some more research before you try it
    True. Good point. Isn't starting this thread and asking questions "research"?? Just a thought. If I did do DNP , I would not drink on it. I just simply asked a question. For the record, I have done extensive research on it. This thread was started to hear personal DNP experiences. Thank you.
    Last edited by Big Rush; 05-23-2002 at 12:09 PM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I agree with TX, the dangers are by far over-rated...if you use dnp intelligently, it will work very well for you...I recommend low-dose longer dnp cycles...200mg per day for 2-3 weeks works well for me and is comfortable...I use to be able to do 400mg per day amd be comfortable but I think I've got enough dnp built up in my fat cells that it doesn't take much for me to heat up...don't do the high dose cycles...I ran 800mg/day for 8 days and suffered like you would not believe for about 10 days total...

should I start out at under 200mg per day and then progress to 200mg then to say, 400mg

example:
    day1 100mg
    day2 100mg
    day3 200mg
    day4 200mg
    day5 200mg
    day6 400mg
    day7 400mg
    day8 400mg
    day9 400mg

How does this look. In order to do the 100mg, I would have to split my capsule. Is this underdosed?

Peace

No, starting at 200mg/day is fine, no need to ramp up. Then after a handful of days at 200mg/day you can go to 400mg/day. Just listen to your body. If it isn't happy, stop or lower your dose.

Thanks TxLonghorn. What "feelings" that are bad should I look for? I know it causes your body to sweat/heat up and smell bad. What would be a sign to discontinue usage. Thanks again bro.

Peace

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Originally posted by Big Rush

True. Good point. Isn't starting this thread and asking questions "research"?? Just a thought. If I did do DNP, I would not drink on it. I just simply asked a question. For the record, I have done extensive research on it. This thread was started to hear personal DNP experiences. Thank you.
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=2158

You're quite welcome
    What happens here, stays here

Originally posted by primodonna

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=2158

You're quite welcome
    Awesome post Primo. Looking back on it all, would you/have you, done it again? Did you say your b/f dropped 5% or 5 lbs? Thank you for sharing this post with me. If I do decide to do DNP , I will post a similar "diary".

Peace

bump

demetri is offline Member
    Another question...alcohol and DNP. I assume the two don't mix????
    Alcohol and improving your physique don't mix. I'm assuming that you want to lower body fat and that's why you're looking at DNP . You'll notice a difference if you just cut down on the alcohol (granted I don't know how much you drink).

IMO anyone who wants to loose weight should stay far away from alcohol, especially beer (it raises estrogen ... if you have to drink, drink JD), sugar, and fruit.

If you're looking at maintaining then a drink now and again wont hurt you, or tying it on once a week.

What "feelings" that are bad should I look for? What would be a sign to discontinue usage. Thanks again bro.

Peace
    Nothing in particular. Some people get upset stomachs sometimes, sometimes the lethargy/heat from the dnp is just too much over an extended period of time and you become mentally fatigued, etc., etc. So, just listen to your body and heed it's wishes.

Having said that, at 200mg/day I seriously doubt you will have any problems at all. At 400mg/day you have a pretty good chance at seeing some sides.

demetri is offline Member
    Check out these links:

http://www.anabolicsteroidsonline.com/dnp.htm

http://www.vpxsports.com/anabolicmag/issue2/By.htm

I had some more links with information on DNP (the old Danarchy archives) but now it appears this information is no longer free.

Originally posted by demetri
    Check out these links:

http://www.anabolicsteroidsonline.com/dnp.htm

http://www.vpxsports.com/anabolicmag/issue2/By.htm

I had some more links with information on DNP (the old Danarchy archives) but now it appears this information is no longer free.
    Thanks demetri...great info. BTW, for a good laugh, check out the suggested cycles on this sight:

http://www.anabolicsteroidsonline.com/cycles.htm

Thread Information