BigBlack is offline Junior Member

Cyp and Deca cycle

my cycle consists of
    600mg Deca
    600mg Cyp

Here's the catch! I don't want to look smooth. My diet and water intake is clean and very consistant. I'm doing 45min of cardio a day. I also have nalvadex, I cannot not get proviron . Need help!

damn 45 minutes of cardio a day? man.. well if u dont want to look smooth why the hell would u stack deca with a long ester of test. u should have researched before u went and bought ur gear. you should have stuck to test prop, eq, and var. if ur history with cycles is appropriate...then throw in tren .

test prop, eq, and var, That's more of a cutting cycle. My show isn't till June. I just want to bulk up and not be fat and smooth.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    you need to run that test higher then the deca and i suggest at least 2 weeks longer then the deca

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I am on 500mg cyp and 400mg deca and in my 3rd week, no bloat so far, I don't really know when to expect it? I eat good and drink pretty much, don't eat to salty stuff and I take 20mg nolva each day. I feel fine and are starting to get good pumps in the gym.

Thanks Peeps

Joey_P_D is offline New Member
    What about Deca , Cyp and Winny (running winny at the end)?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The Test should be 100mg/wk higher than the Deca dosage. This will aid with labido issues. I also recommend you use HCG when using a suppressive androgen such as Deca, or any of the Progesterone familly. Be sure to run an AI, if you dont want to hold any water. One of the more powerful AI's, Letro, Arimidex , L-dex.

SpecOps is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    The Test should be 100mg/wk higher than the Deca dosage. This will aid with labido issues. I also recommend you use HCG when using a suppressive androgen such as Deca, or any of the Progesterone familly. Be sure to run an AI, if you dont want to hold any water. One of the more powerful AI's, Letro, Arimidex, L-dex.
    Hello -

I would like to revisit this thread.

I plan on running a similar cycle.

From the research that I've gathered it seems that DECA can cause gynocomastia because of elevated PROGESTERONE levels.

Other compounds cause gyno because of elevated ESTROGEN levels.

My question is this:

Will the use of ARIMIDEX throughout the cycle combat both forms of gynocomastia?

Because - no matter how much PROGESTERONE is floating around - if you don't have any estrogen in your system you CAN'T get gyno.

Is this assertion correct?

Thanks!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecOps
    Hello -

I would like to revisit this thread.

I plan on running a similar cycle.

From the research that I've gathered it seems that DECA can cause gynocomastia because of elevated PROGESTERONE levels.

Other compounds cause gyno because of elevated ESTROGEN levels.

My question is this:

Will the use of ARIMIDEX throughout the cycle combat both forms of gynocomastia?

Because - no matter how much PROGESTERONE is floating around - if you don't have any estrogen in your system you CAN'T get gyno.

Is this assertion correct?

Thanks!
    Progesterone related 'gyno' is only prevelant when estrogen is present. Its the estrogen that causes gyno, not pregoesterone. So that means, control estrogen and you'll control progesterone related 'gyno'. An AI needs to be used to do this. A type II effective one. Letro is ideal IMHO, due to its ability to lower estrogen levels by 98&.

SpecOps is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Progesterone related 'gyno' is only prevelant when estrogen is present. Its the estrogen that causes gyno, not pregoesterone. So that means, control estrogen and you'll control progesterone related 'gyno'. An AI needs to be used to do this. A type II effective one. Letro is ideal IMHO, due to its ability to lower estrogen levels by 98&.
    So, use of Deca raises progesterone levels.

Progesterone + Estrogen = gyno.
    Estrogen = gyno.

Progesterone + Estrogen > Estrogen.

Great info! Thanks.

Thread Information