Thread: Turanabol

goodz is offline New Member

Turanabol

Has anyone used Turanabol 10ml tabs, how much should someone start off with weighing in at 235lbs?

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Im 160lbs and am running 40mg ed.
    Last edited by jbol; 04-01-2005 at 11:22 AM.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I would run it like dbol . Just start off with a lower dosage first and see what kind of side effects you get if any.

hexadec is offline Junior Member
    I'm getting some soon and everyewhere I've researched has said if you're below 200lbs go with 40mg a day and if you're above 200 go with 50.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I would start with 40mg ed but after 2-3 weeks and your seeing anything then bump it to 50mg. Turnabol is a great steroid you will not be dissappointed.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    How long can I run Turnabol? Anyone know why, if its such a nice piece of gear, than why is it a buttload cheaper than Anavar ? Lastly, is tapering necessary?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky B
    I would start with 40mg ed but after 2-3 weeks and your seeing anything then bump it to 50mg. Turnabol is a great steroid you will not be dissappointed.
    I agree, but it depends on your goal also 40-50 is the norm. 60-80 for more mass. And yeah, it's cheaper than Var, but not the same. You'll get more muscle on Tbol, and the repartitioning visceral fat effect from Var. Tbol is for lbm not for fat loss assistance.

M.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    How long can I run Turnabol? Anyone know why, if its such a nice piece of gear, than why is it a buttload cheaper than Anavar? Lastly, is tapering necessary?
    Generally ran for 6-8wks, 8-12 is not unheard of, and 16 is the most I've heard run consecutively. Do some research and make sure you protect the liver daily.

M.

goose is offline Banned
    I would love to run it for 12 weeks,at 60mg.How liver toxic is Turanabol ? the same as Var?

goose4......

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I would love to run it for 12 weeks,at 60mg.How liver toxic is Turanabol ? the same as Var?

goose4......
    i hear its slight higher than var but not by much so they are roughly the same,,i wouldnt swallow 6 of those pills a day for twelve weeks kand be good for your liver and stomach,,but thats just my opinion

Milky87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    How long can I run Turnabol? Anyone know why, if its such a nice piece of gear, than why is it a buttload cheaper than Anavar? Lastly, is tapering necessary?
    - 6 - 8 weeks
    - Due to the lactone-A-ringit is an extrmely costly to produce. It also is still under patent. Turinabol is extremely easy bt comparison and hence, cheaper (it also isnt under patent anymore, or atleast, shouldnt be)
    - Im in the pool of thought that tapering is a waste of time with any AAS, so I would say no

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    Generally ran for 6-8wks, 8-12 is not unheard of, and 16 is the most I've heard run consecutively. Do some research and make sure you protect the liver daily.
    Running T-Bol longer then 5 weeks makes no sense to me. T-Bol gains stop about 4 weeks. Might as well do shorter cycles, get more gains, and save money. Over six weeks doesn't make since, eight weeks is rediculous and twelve weeks of Turanabol is retarded.

Lets look at this scenario.. #1: 8 week cycle at 50 ED a day, you gain 10 pounds in 21 days, and a total of 12 pounds in 56 days. #2: 3 weeks OT at 50 ED.. 10 pounds. 4 weeks off. 3 weeks OT at 50 ED..6 pounds. So to recap..6 weeks total with 16 pounds.. or 8 weeks total at a time with high blood pressure for 12 pounds. It really doesn't make sense to me why people want to run Turanabol so long..

Thread Information