heitlester is offline Junior Member

Cycle: half sustanon / half enanthate?

I was getting ready for my first cycle dbol /test. So my cousin was in change of getting the stuff and he finally showed up with test 250 and enanthate 350. The guy explained to him that I should start with the sust and finish with the test. This is my first cycle and since the idiot broke the seal on both vials I'm stuck with them. What do I do?

Can I make this work?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by heitlester
    I was getting ready for my first cycle dbol /test. So my cousin was in change of getting the stuff and he finally showed up with test 250 and enanthate 350. The guy explained to him that I should start with the sust and finish with the test. This is my first cycle and since the idiot broke the seal on both vials I'm stuck with them. What do I do?

Can I make this work?
    It's fine........ Run the sust first and then finish with the enan as the guy said.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member

Can I make this work?

I would just hang on to the sust and get some more enanthate. Check the expiry on the sust, most likely it's not expiring anytime soon. Just save it for a later cycle.

Thanks for the replies. Ejiucer, I just went broke so I don't know what to do.

Themudman, I read that sust will start working next day day so it could be a nice kick start since I don't have dbol ? Run 5 weeks sust first and then 5 weeks test e?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks for the replies. Ejiucer, I just went broke so I don't know what to do.

Themudman, I read that sust will start working next day day so it could be a nice kick start since I don't have dbol? Run 5 weeks sust first and then 5 weeks test e?
    In the blend of sust theres prop but only 35mg per ml of sust so there will be no way you will feel it the next day. It will kick in a little quicker then Enan or Cyp as long as you run it ED or EOD...... if you don't then it will take as long as the others to build blood levels.

If you only have 5 weeks of both then yes run it that way.

I hope you have anti-e's and stuff for PCT.

Yes, I got all the stuff for pct thanks.

Bump. Anyone else wants to offer a different opinion?

Thank you

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with the both of them... strongly...

Goalseeker, I may be wrong but sounds like they disagree. One member says for me to do the cycle and the other that I should do a test only.

Any more input anyone?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    well, they are saying to check the date on the sust. If it is good for a while, and you can get some more enanthate , then just run the enanth for now. If you cant get anymore, or the sust is gonna expire soon, then run it the way MM said.....thats all...

Thread Information