Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Critique my cycle please..........

I was going to run my traditional 12 week cutter starting in May or so. After talking to IBDMFR I really liked his cycle and decided to go with a 20 weeker. After making some changes here is what I got. Any useful info is appreciated. There are a few people I have in mind and hope that they will take the time to chime in. I always like to know what other people think.

1-6 T-Bol 50mgs/day
    1-6 Anavar 50mgs/day
    1-12 TestE 750mg/wk
    1-14 Primo 700mg/wk
    16-20 Halo 40mgs/day
    14-20 Masteron 500mg/wk
    14-20 Test Prop 100mg/day
    GH 4IU w/T3 at 12.5mcg/day
    Aromasin 25mg Start-PCT

IGF-1LR3 will be ran weeks 4-8, 12-16, and 20-24(PCT)
    GH 5on 2off for 7 months

My major concerns are running the Var and T-bol together. I have never ran T-bol and have ran Var many of times with complete success. I was going to run 80mgs of var for 6 weeks then 50mgs of T-bol for the last 6 weeks but someone recommended this instead. What do you guys think????

Sorry should have mentioned that I"m 6'0 210lbs at 8% right now. Goal is to get down to about 5-6% for the summer. Last cutter was 12 weeks and was able to get to 195 at 5%. Have high hopes for this one..............Thanks again.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    No eq or tren ?? I personally dont like the reliance on orals, I cant really think of any suggestions without completely rethinking the cycle structure. You know what your doing though bro, so Im sure it will go fine.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i like it mate,only thing is the 100mg ed of orals for 6 weeks,it will prolly be ok coz the var is very light on the liver,but i have no exp with either,am usin turinabol with my cycle in jan and var in my summer ccycle!
    it looks a very sound and well thought out cycle,you are always very thorough with everythin mate,nice!
    i would have liked to see some tren in there jay,instead of the halo maybe,maybe startin at week 12 through to 20??

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    No eq or tren?? I personally dont like the reliance on orals, I cant really think of any suggestions without completely rethinking the cycle structure. You know what your doing though bro, so Im sure it will go fine.

Here's the thing. I dont like EQ, I feel as if its not worth it in most of my cylces including this one. To feel anything I have to wait 6-8 weeks and use a dose over 600mgs. Just not for me.
    Fina is the only compound that I get major sides from. I dont mind the ED injections but the coughing, sweating, and the irritation is enough for me not to run it. Might sound like a cop out to some but there are plenty of other things that I can use.
    Thanks for the input James. I'm not a big fan or orals and have never used Halo or T-bol. That was a big reason for putting this cycle out here now. The feedback on the orals as I listed. Var has always been a favorite of mine but wanted to try something different. I'm starting this in 2-3 months so have plenty of time to sketch out a winner. Thanks!!
    Last edited by SPIKE; 12-24-2005 at 05:53 PM.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it looks great bro, it;ll shred you up fo sho! the var and tbol kicker should be interesting, let us knmow how it goes will ya. also, what does your pct look like?

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i would have liked to see some tren in there jay,instead of the halo maybe,maybe startin at week 12 through to 20??

That would work out nicely b/c I could just inject ED with the prop. It's just those dam stubborn sides that get to me. I've heard good things about Halotestin especially combined with Masteron . That should really harden me up big time. Depending on how my train of thought goes I may just take the dive for some Tren ........Thanks a lot for the input Booz, you always have great advice........

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Here's the thing. I dont like EQ, I feel as if its not worth it in most of my cylces including this one. To feel anything I have to wait 6-8 weeks and use a dose over 600mgs. Just not for me.
    Fina is the only compound that I get major sides from. I dont mind the ED injections but the coughing, sweating, and the irritation is enough for me not to run it. Might sound like a cop out to some but there are plenty of other things that I can use.
    Thanks for the input James. I'm not a big fan or orals and have never used Halo or T-bol. That was a big reason for putting this cycle out here now. The feedback on the orals as I listed. Var has always been a favorite of mine but wanted to try something different. I'm starting this in 2-3 months so have plenty of time to sketch out a winner. Thanks!!
    Halo is one of my favourites, really hardens me up and gets some strength going, but it is hard on the liver. Tbol is great for a cutter kickstart and var can go almost anywhere. I havent run tbol and var at the same time, but var isnt too harsh so it shouldnt be much of a problem, if u have a look around, u should be able to find a cycle log some kid did, with a cycle of var and tbol, no test, he was a rake so forget about results, but it should help u as far as what to expect sides wise.

That would work out nicely b/c I could just inject ED with the prop. It's just those dam stubborn sides that get to me. I've heard good things about Halotestin especially combined with Masteron. That should really harden me up big time. Depending on how my train of thought goes I may just take the dive for some Tren........Thanks a lot for the input Booz, you always have great advice........
    Thats more along the lines of what i was thinking, take the halo out, kickstart with tbol, add the tren week 12 and finish with var!

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    also, what does your pct look like?
    Day 1 300mgs clomid
    Day 2 200mgs clomid
    Day 3-12 100mgs clomid
    Day 12-25 50mgs clomid

40mgs Nolvadex day 1-feel its neccasary to stop

2g Trib day 1-lastday of Nolv

Thats more along the lines of what i was thinking, take the halo out, kickstart with tbol, add the tren week 12 and finish with var!

This seems to be what everyone is leaning towards. It's not that I didnt think of the Tren just didnt want to run it. Well........I get sick of eating 400g of protein a day too but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Thanks for your time and input James, it's really going to make a difference........

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Day 1 300mgs clomid
    Day 2 200mgs clomid
    Day 3-12 100mgs clomid
    Day 12-25 50mgs clomid

40mgs Nolvadex day 1-feel its neccasary to stop

2g Trib day 1-lastday of Nolv
    thats roughly how i usually run mine!

Zapp is offline Banned
    Looks good bro. To bad you can't take tren .... it works wonders on me. Primo is a good replacement though.(As long as you can afford it...lol) Looking forward to hear how it turns out for ya. Good luck Jayhova.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

1-6 T-Bol 50mgs/day
    1-6 Anavar 50mgs/day
    1-12 TestE 750mg/wk
    1-14 Primo 700mg/wk
    16-20 Halo 40mgs/day
    14-20 Masteron 500mg/wk
    Aromasin 25mg Start-PCT

I don't like the Tbol up front in the cycle.I'm basing that off of a good friend of mine that recently tried it up front in his cycle.Basically he said it was worthless as a jumpstart.No real strength or weight gain at all.In his own words he said he'd only run it at cycles end from now on.If he decided even to ever use it again.
    Other than that.I like the cycle,and love the masteron/halo combo at cycles end.You'll be one hard,dry and very strong mother fvker by week 20.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I don't like the Tbol up front in the cycle.I'm basing that off of a good friend of mine that recently tried it up front in his cycle.Basically he said it was worthless as a jumpstart.No real strength or weight gain at all.In his own words he said he'd only run it at cycles end from now on.If he decided even to ever use it again.
    Other than that.I like the cycle,and love the masteron /halo combo at cycles end.You'll be one hard,dry and very strong mother fvker by week 20.

~Pinnacle~

I totally remember you briefly touching on that subject on another thread. I dont know anyone that has ever ran T-bol so this info is more useful then you can imagine. I may just stick with what I know works and run my so favorite Var. I was really looking forward to that halo/mast combo and think it will go great after 12 weeks of test and Primo. Thanks a lot for your input Pinn!! It's always very useful and more importantly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Looks good bro. To bad you can't take tren.... it works wonders on me. Primo is a good replacement though.(As long as you can afford it...lol) Looking forward to hear how it turns out for ya. Good luck Jayhova.

I know you've always liked tren , I can tell from your posts. Obviously it work wonders on you. Maybe when I'm done I can get a nice avatar up like yours . You ripped MoFo.............

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Looks like a nice cutter. I've never used tbol before, but I expect if you dropped it and upped the var dosage you would be happier. Good luck!

BUMP for people that only look over the first 10 threads..............

Other than that.I like the cycle,and love the masteron /halo combo at cycles end.You'll be one hard,dry and very strong mother fvker by week 20.

~Pinnacle~
    Ive used it with pretty good success as a cutter kickstart.....

Ive used it with pretty good success as a cutter kickstart.....

Good info. I've used Var a few times with great success so think I am going to go with good 'Ol faithful............At least I know what will happen.. I'll keep the wondering to the Halo at the end of the cycle.

Thanks for all the input!!!! Everyone!!!!!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats one wicked cycle, looks greate! I wouldnt change a thing, exept add proviron 50 mgs ed 1-20. How much did the cycle cost you?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Thats one wicked cycle, looks greate! I wouldnt change a thing, exept add proviron 50 mgs ed 1-20. How much did the cycle cost you?

Aww Vitor dont do it to me!!!!! Dont get me thinking of the price b/c then I'll reconsider a few things, LOL. If you can make your own then its not expensive at all. I'm lucky to have a great UGL that isnt expensive at all. Its the GH and LR3 that puts a hurtin' on the pockets.

Proviron , letro, aromasin , nolvadex , I cant run them all so will put it all together very soon. I know you're a fan of both Primo and Var so when I saw you creepin' on the thread I was hoping you would comment. Thanks!!!!!

Good info. I've used Var a few times with great success so think I am going to go with good 'Ol faithful............At least I know what will happen.. I'll keep the wondering to the Halo at the end of the cycle.

Thanks for all the input!!!! Everyone!!!!!
    halo rules bro, if u aint 2 worried about all the orals, then do it!

halo rules bro, if u aint 2 worried about all the orals, then do it!

I definitely am. Cutting out the T-bol and raising the dose on the Var. I'm very concerned about my appearance but more so about health. I lucky enough to have a doc that checks me out all the time. I have run heavy cycles while taking accutane and blood work checked out perfectly!!! He knows everything I do as he does the same. Always reminds me how if you're prone to health risks then they're very difficult to avoid. I've been blessed with never really getting any sides. I've ran 2 orals before and this cylce will hopefully push me to a new level. I take all the precautions and dont drink or really party. It's all about being jacked for '06 James!!!!
    Last edited by SPIKE; 12-26-2005 at 09:54 AM.

I definitely am. Cutting out the T-bol and raising the dose on the Var. I'm very concerned about my appearance but more so about health. I lucky enough to have a doc that checks me out all the time. I have run heavy cycles while taking accutane and blood work checked out perfectly!!! He knows everything I do as he does the same. Always remind me how if your prone to health risks then they're very difficult to avoid. I've been blessed with never really getting any sides. I've ran 2 orals before and this cylce will hopefully push me to a new level. I take all the precautions and dont drink or really party.It's all about being jacked for '06 James!!!!
    dont need to tell me that bro!
    Last edited by MASTER; 12-25-2005 at 12:09 PM.

Cycle start date is 2 months and counting. Here is a brief update on my cycle after some great input and research

1-6 Anavar 100mgs/day
    1-12 TestE 750mg/wk
    1-14 Primo 700mg/wk
    16-20 Halo 25mgs/day
    14-20 Masteron 500mg/wk
    Aromasin 25mg Start-PCT

IGF-1LR3 will be ran for PCT only
    GH 5on 2off for 7 months

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Hey Jay. Looks like a beast of a cycle to me. What bodyfat % are you right now bro?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Cycle start date is 2 months and counting. Here is a brief update on my cycle after some great input and research

1-6 Anavar 100mgs/day
    1-12 TestE 750mg/wk
    1-14 Primo 700mg/wk
    16-20 Halo 25mgs/day
    14-20 Masteron 500mg/wk
    Aromasin 25mg Start-PCT

GH 5on 2off for 7 months
    good luck with your cycle, but have to say its way to long

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    good luck with your cycle, but have to say its way to long
    There has been a lot of discreptency over short .vs. long cycles. I believe you started a thread on it right Marcus? I've typically ran 2 cycles a year for the past 5 years. No cycle has over gone over 14 weeks excluding PCT. This is going to be a new experience and hopefully a pleasant one for me. I know my body well and by around week 12 my gains start to come to a hault. I'm thinking that by implimenting a DHT derivitive that will free up some test and I'll continue to grow. Has proven to be a fact on paper now let's see what real life experience will show.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Hey Jay. Looks like a beast of a cycle to me. What bodyfat % are you right now bro?
    I'm 210 at 8% now. Hoping with the aid of this cycle I can be at 5% and still over 200. Last year I was 195 at 5% by the summer. I know I can stay over 200 at the same % this year.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    [QUOTE=Jayhova16]There has been a lot of discreptency over short .vs. long cycles. I believe you started a thread on it right Marcus? I've typically ran 2 cycles a year for the past 5 years. No cycle has over gone over 14 weeks excluding PCT. This is going to be a new experience and hopefully a pleasant one for me. I know my body well and by around week 12 my gains start to come to a hault. I'm thinking that by implimenting a DHT derivitive that will free up some test and I'll continue to grow. Has proven to be a fact on paper now let's see what real life experience will show.

thats right thats the best thing you can do is try it and see, for me ive done it tried it many times and from my real life experences i feel short ones are better for me, easy to recover and the same or even more new muscle tissue, good luck i hope it brings you what you are looking for

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I like the revised version much better Jay!! Haven't been around much lately, just stumbled upon this. Looks like a sweet cycle, Can't wait to see your results. Btw, may consider running the Tbol at the end. Close friend if mine is doing that this time around, I'll let you know in a couple months how he liked it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I like that new one. You could prolly get away with more primo..but other than that looks like a badass cycle. Don't feel like getting into T3 much?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I like that new one. You could prolly get away with more primo..but other than that looks like a badass cycle. Don't feel like getting into T3 much?
    Well I have the T3 currently set up at 12.5mcg throughout the entire cycle. May bump it up to 25mcg but as of now I"m going to keep it at 12.5mcg..

I'd like to do more primo but I'm gong to be running 200mgs EOD combined with 250mgs of Test E in 1 full syringe. Contemplating upping it b/c I really want to see how it works at a Gram a week.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Btw, may consider running the Tbol at the end. Close friend if mine is doing that this time around, I'll let you know in a couple months how he liked it.
    Please keep us all updated. Every little bit helps, may even switch up my cylce depending on your feedback........

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

1-6 Anavar 100mgs/day
    1-12 TestE 750mg/wk
    1-14 Primo 700mg/wk
    16-20 Halo 25mgs/day
    14-20 Masteron 500mg/wk
    Aromasin 25mg Start-PCT

Little skimpy on the halo imo

750 Test going to be enough with your cycle experience?

Looks good though.

~Pinnacle~

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    I was going to run my traditional 12 week cutter starting in May or so. After talking to IBDMFR I really liked his cycle and decided to go with a 20 weeker. After making some changes here is what I got. Any useful info is appreciated. There are a few people I have in mind and hope that they will take the time to chime in. I always like to know what other people think.

1-6 T-Bol 50mgs/day
    1-6 Anavar 50mgs/day
    1-12 TestE 750mg/wk
    1-14 Primo 700mg/wk
    16-20 Halo 40mgs/day
    14-20 Masteron 500mg/wk
    Aromasin 25mg Start-PCT

IGF-1LR3 will be ran weeks 4-8, 12-16, and 20-24(PCT)
    GH 5on 2off for 7 months

My major concerns are running the Var and T-bol together. I have never ran T-bol and have ran Var many of times with complete success. I was going to run 80mgs of var for 6 weeks then 50mgs of T-bol for the last 6 weeks but someone recommended this instead. What do you guys think????
    you got enough shit in there ????? you should see some very nice lean gains with that .... good luck to u bro

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

1-6 Anavar 100mgs/day
    1-12 TestE 750mg/wk
    1-14 Primo 700mg/wk
    16-20 Halo 25mgs/day
    14-20 Masteron 500mg/wk
    Aromasin 25mg Start-PCT

GH 5on 2off for 7 months
    this looks better in my opinion ..... i didnt like the idea of the tbol/var ... better off to go with var in my eyes

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Thats a nice cycle..the only thing i would change would be :
    Prop for 1-4 in place of the tbol for kick
    Tren in there for 8 wks somewhere maybe consider a lower dosage
    toss out the halo unless your going to compete.spare the stress on the liver

FWIW ..I tried the IGF thing and personally was not all that impressed but maybe the lack of GH was what I was missing .

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'd keep the Tbol for weeks 1-6 at 50mg/ED and adjust the dose accordingly. I had excellent strength/mass gains whilst on Tbol. I did have some sides, but these subsided after 1 week. Its definitely something I'll be running for future cycle. I liked it that much.

The other idea was to run the Var for the final 6-8 weeks with the Halo/Masteron .

*EDIT*

It may also be wise to add some HCG in there, considering the length and dosages of the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    the var and tbol kicker should be interesting,
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaAce
    kickstart with tbol, and finish with var!

I don't like the Tbol up front in the cycle.I'm basing that off of a good friend of mine that recently tried it up front in his cycle.Basically he said it was worthless as a jumpstart.No real strength or weight gain at all.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I've never used tbol before, but I expect if you dropped it and upped the var dosage you would be happier. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    i didnt like the idea of the tbol/var ... better off to go with var in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I'd keep the Tbol for weeks 1-6 at 50mg/ED and adjust the dose accordingly. I had excellent strength/mass gains whilst on Tbol

Wow look at all the controversy!!!!!! This is why I love input from you great members!!!! Gives us all a better overall view of the effectivness of these products both alone and synergistically
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-23-2006 at 03:32 PM.

Little skimpy on the Halo

750 Test going to be enough with your cycle experience?

Gotta be Pinn to want me to up the dose Huh Pinn

The reason for dropping the Halo from 40mgs to 25mgs ED was the fear of sides. I only know a couple that have taken it and all experienced some unwanted sides at the more common 40mg Dose. I've seen a few, and I mean a few, on this board that have ran it at 25mgs with no problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information