greg_mck84 is offline New Member

Wink PRIMOBOLAN...?? A few questions...

Hey Everyone,

I'm considering going on Primobolan . I have done a lot of research on this steriod , and it seems that it may be one of the safest steriods on the market. The good thing for me is it does not produce estrogen, since i have a fear of gyno! I'm currently 148lbs and about 5'9". With all the reading I have done, it seems that primobolan is usually stacked with some other steriod, winstrol being one of the most common. I would like to gain size, as well as become more defined. If I go on primobolan, will I gain much size with it? or will i just become very defined?

Another thing i'm worried about is getting the so called "steriod face." If i'm only doing one cycle, will my face change at all? and if it does, i've been told that it will go back to the way it was once you go off the steroid . Is this true?

Thanking you in advance for any comments,

-Greg.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_mck84
    Hey Everyone,

I'm considering going on Primobolan . I have done a lot of research on this steriod , and it seems that it may be one of the safest steriods on the market. The good thing for me is it does not produce estrogen, since i have a fear of gyno! I'm currently 148lbs and about 5'9". With all the reading I have done, it seems that primobolan is usually stacked with some other steriod, winstrol being one of the most common. I would like to gain size, as well as become more defined. If I go on primobolan, will I gain much size with it? or will i just become very defined?

Another thing i'm worried about is getting the so called "steriod face." If i'm only doing one cycle, will my face change at all? and if it does, i've been told that it will go back to the way it was once you go off the steroid . Is this true?

Sounds like a first time cycle to me. If so then run a simple Test only cycle and research in the meantime. You're in the right place to learn.....

Thanking you in advance for any comments,

-Greg.

Sounds like a first time cycle to me. If so then run a simple Test only cycle and research in the meantime. You're in the right place to learn.....

I have done a cycle of M1T and at the same time was taking 6-oxo. But that is a pro-steroid .. i don't know much about true steriods . What do you mean run a simple test cycle?

test only. dont start messing with primo, or others.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_mck84
    What do you mean run a simple test cycle?

I'm not sure what you have access to but try to get your hands on some Test Enanthate . Run 500mgs a week for 10 week and 14 days after your last injection start your PCT. If you dont know what PCT is check out the PCT forum on this board. If you still dont know where that is then ask.

You'll get more out of atest only cycle then you think. That will leave doors open for your next time around. Especially at your weight you should concentrate on eating and training................

goose is offline Banned
    If gyno is a major concern,and you can afford this cycle,you will get great results,no sides.

Andriol 320mgs 12 weeks.
    Primobolan 700mgs 12 weeks.

goose4..

Is 6-oxo not test?

Goose..

are those mgs per week?

Sorry guys, may be stupid questions, but i'm trying to learn.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    he meant testosterone only cycle , exmple testosterone enan or cyp
    In ur case test only cycle is a good idea , just to see how ur body react to roids
    a primo only cycle i think is good for beginers also (personal opinion)

I've already put in my order to get the primo. I'm not sure if I would be able to get the test anytime soon. I know it is available, but my guy only orders every once in a while. From what i've researched, primo seems to be a good beginner steriod . Does it add much mass tho? I guess it also depends on the person as well.

I've already put in my order to get the primo. I'm not sure if I would be able to get the test anytime soon. I know it is available, but my guy only orders every once in a while. From what i've researched, primo seems to be a good beginner steriod . Does it add much mass tho? I guess it also depends on the person as well.

Thread Information