Ajax is offline Senior Member

Taking Anti-estrogens: How Long is Long Enough?

OK, I usually take Proviron and, becasue of it's sex-drive enhancing features I ususally take it all the way through Clomid on a cycle.

But really, how long do you have to take Anti-e's in a cycle? Let's get a definitive answer here!

If I was taking Arimidex or Proviron, I would do it all the way through the Clomid. If I was taking Nolvadex , I would stop when I started the Clomid, since Clomid is an anti-estrogen, albeit, a weak one, though that should not matter--there is little estrogen buildup that late in a cycle.

I would NEVER stop any anti-e post-cycle but before taking Clomid; even though the AS levels are dropping, the estrogen levels are high relative to testosterone levels which, in itself, can cause gyno.

What about you guys? When do you stop your anti-e's (if you are taking them) and why?

getbig28 is offline New Member
    i started liquidex 2months ago with my test cycle...i love the stuff so much that i decided to stay on for the rest of the year....im always tight, veiny and hard as a result. but im also a competitor so its up to u but there is no problem staying on all the time except the price. if u can afford to stay on why not? liquidex increases test levels keeps the estrogen in check and really does wonders for the way ur physique looks overall.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Femara not only reduce estrogen, it helps to up your test by about 50%.
    If you would like to read the study here it is.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=21493

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    getbig28 Welcome to AR

JohnnyB

Bump.

I am trying to gather this info to incororate into an AR FAQ, so please give me some more answers!

JohhnyB: Great psot there on Femara! Are you using Femara? How do you like it? What are the normal dosage ranges for it? What's the cost?

bigtraps is offline Member
    Off the topic (sorry) But.... If i was takeing nolva Because of sighns of gyno, and am about to start clomid, i can stop the nolva now? Because clomid blocks estrogen..

bigtraps--I can't answer that definitively. I think it would be OK--but I won't go out on a limb and recommned that at this point. Better to be safe than sorry, IMO.

However, I would like to see some more opinions on this and the whole subject in general.

C'mon guys, I have been busting my ass to answer questions lately and this is the first one I've asked in a while (and it's for an AR FAQ!, so give me some support and help me out here!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I've always heard take Arimidex /Liquidex throughout your entire cycle and throughout Clomid, even after if need be...this is what I'm doing. As for Nolva., I can only speculate on an accurate reponse. I assume that it should be taken as soon as gyno symptons appear and still taken a week or so after they subside. Sorry I was no real help. BUMP

Thread Information