Thread: QV products

btb141 is offline New Member

QV products

I know some people don't care for qv gear......but its all i can get right now......so my question is, is it the high ba concentration of their sust. and enth. that cause redness and acute infections.......and if you have a redness and soreness at the site.......how long is too long to be experiencing these problems?

thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Just another reason I wont use QV..................

I wont leave you hanging on your question though. A product having high BA concentration can results in soreness. But redness and soreness could be related to an infection. Celulitus is very common as its a simple infection from breaking the skin.
    How long has this been red and sore? Was it your first shot? You know the sterility factor is an issue that's why I stear clear of QV. I know some that love it, I for one am not in that catergory.

It's been red and sore for about 3 days......had the problem a few times now.....even had to use cephalaxin to clear up before........always very sterile.....no problems with the deca , only the sust.

soreness has been deminishing........and redness seems to come and go with some heat at the redness

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by btb141
    It's been red and sore for about 3 days......had the problem a few times now.....even had to use cephalaxin to clear up before........always very sterile.....no problems with the deca, only the sust.

Didn't they just start manufacturing the sust before the "Big bust"?

there's no lump or hardness though......so i'm hoping it will heal with some hot compresses.......what do ya think?

If cephalexin helped it the first time chances are its a minor skin infection. They tend to go away on their own but I'd recommend taking another Antibiotic until it clears. Obviously a doctors appt is the optimal recommendation here...............

yeah that's what i figured ........thanks for the help.......would amoxil do me any good?

Quote Originally Posted by btb141
    yeah that's what i figured ........thanks for the help.......would amoxil do me any good?

A commonly used Antibiotic is enough. I'm not sure what Amoxil is sorry. Amoxocillin yes..........

LB33 is offline New Member
    i just took my first ever shot today of qv sust..i gotta say it was not nearly as bad as i thought it would be and it was nearly painless...it only feels like i have a slight bruise on my ass. nothing too bad.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by LB33
    i just took my first ever shot today of qv sust..i gotta say it was not nearly as bad as i thought it would be and it was nearly painless...it only feels like i have a slight bruise on my ass. nothing too bad.

Give it a day or 2. You will be in pain! At least from my experience with QV. All the problems that i had during my cycle were redness and swelling. I blamed it on being a beginner and moving the needle too much. It goes away within 3-5 days. dont get all panicked if it takes a little longer to heal. If its feeling better then its he****g IMO. Gawd, im on PCT right now and i feel like ive lost so much muscle and I feel like a god dang woman!!!!! but my weight has stayed the same get that. hope all this helps bro.

Thread Information