mesoman is offline Junior Member

comparing testosterones

bros,

apart from their half lives ( which determoned the frequency of injection) is there any difference between mixe esters such as sustanon , and single esters such as ethanate/proprionate? the reason i ask is i have never had he gains that others report from my use of sustanon and i was thoinkoing of doing a single ester cycles soon.

thanx bros

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    your gains would be fairly close with both. But you never know till you try as each of us react differently to each aas....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    go to the home page and read about the both of them and then you can form your own opinion of which one is best for you and your needs.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    go to the home page and read about the both of them and then you can form your own opinion of which one is best for you and your needs.
    i actually have done that and i have posted the same topic in the past and on the homepage it talks about how you do know see as much water retention with sust as you do with enth but when i ask on here many say its the opposite .. i actually have done the opposite as you bro ive only tried a single ester and am now looking at running sust for my next cycle so any info you could give me me on sust ill give you info on enth

Thread Information