G P Z Services DEA Investigation

anyone verify this, people should be getting emails today.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    i got an email becuase get**** is under investigation and i purchased syringes from them! so the dea supposedly has my ip adress and all my personal info! im not happy!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..CALM DOWN, guys...They've probably been hacked..if you try to reply to the e-mail you got you'll see it just bounces right back...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    bump to subscribe.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..CALM DOWN, guys...They've probably been hacked..if you try to reply to the e-mail you got you'll see it just bounces right back...
    so basically this is nothing to worry about?

yea, doesnt seem the most official, [email protected], but when i went to the site it had a link for DEA investigations....im sure the story will unraval

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i got the same thing too..

The email domain for the dea is dea.gov not dea.com

is *** technically illegal, or does it vary state to state

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..Like I said the e-mail just bounces back..I wouldn't worry too much...let's focus on training and AAS....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

anyone confirm whats going on? I would think G P Z would send a mass email out telling everyone they were hacked if that was the case. Unless they lost their database.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    i need to know im shitting myself

I am former military, and worked for the government. if it was legit it would be a .gov address

not .com
    just a fuc*in hacker trying to scar you guys. BTW do you think they would warn you before they investigated you? No they wouldn't.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't find much on them this >> http://***services.easystorecreator....ore_Closed.asp

If they were Really taken by the DEA they would not have sent out an email like that, they would have used a proper address. Knowing how hackers think I bet somneone hacked them, for fun sent that spam to everyone to scare the hell out of you and make bigdaddy crap himself

Don't worry until it is time to worry

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I placed an order yesterday,and guess what?I could care less.Buying pins isn't illegal(in my state anyway).So I'm not worried,paranoid about a fvkin thing.I could care less what the e mail says.

Oh,and I didn't get one.No why?I'm not an idiot to subscribe to future emails from the company,so I'm not in thier data base.Blame your foolish selves for allowing yourself to be on an e mail mailing list.

~Pinnacle~

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i emailed G E T P * N Z . C O M before i placed an order. and asked if it is legal to buy any amount of syringes from them and have them delivered to new york. they replied an said it was legal. i didnt get an email about any dea investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I placed an order yesterday,and guess what?I could care less.Buying pins isn't illegal(in my state anyway).So I'm not worried,paranoid about a fvkin thing.I could care less what the e mail says.

Oh,and I didn't get one.No why?I'm not an idiot to subscribe to future emails from the company,so I'm not in thier data base.Blame your foolish selves for allowing yourself to be on an e mail mailing list.

~Pinnacle~
    just because you are not on their "mailing list" doesn't mean your info is not in their database.

Thread Information