donkey is offline New Member

Should I use Dbol

Hello to all... I have never used anything like this before. I have been working out for 4-5 hard years now and am 26. I have always been pretty strong but I have always had a small gut and have been a little fat to my standards. I friend of mine that I work out with uses all shorts of stuff and he has been talking me into trying Dbol . I am really thinking about it but not sure. I am 5'10 and 200lbs. I would like to lose about about 5-7 lbs of fat and get really tone. Please let me know the ends and outs of this. Thanks.

chinups Guest
    Dbol really is a bloating steriod . Fills you with water. Just the front page

There are other things you can do for a little boost.

Dbol is so much fun though!!!

goose is offline Banned
    Dbol is not for fat loss,you can get these goals without drugs,just tweak your diet and cardio.If you want a fat burner drug look into Clen .

goose4..

thisnamesux is offline Junior Member
    not on its own i hope.
    add some test in there.

What would be the ideal cycle for something I would like. Again my main goal would be to lose 5-7 lbs of fat. I would like to get alot of lean muscel mass as well. I try to watch my diet for the most part. I drink about a gallon of water a day, and never eat junk food. I have never been ripped and that is something I would like to try.

thisnamesux is offline Junior Member
    get ur diet in check.
    never eating junk food is great, but i bet you eat a whole bunch of shit without even realising it... a lot of people do.

clean ur diet, and plenty of cv work, especially in the morning... that'll do the trick.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet and cardio burn fat, not steroids . If you really want to run a cycle, i would suggest running a simple test e cycle for 10-12 weeks with proper PCT. With a good diet and training, it will help you reach your goal

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Defintately would want to stay away from Dbol if trying to cut down. I'd look into Clen , ECA, or ECY. If you have never done a cycle, I would do one of those. They are VERY effective. I <3 my clen, and ECA too.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Clen /T3 stack will best for you.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    And i just gotta throw this in there, do any guys think its kinda funny how the only AAS he ever heard of is Dbol so thats what he wants to take?

goldsgymmiami is offline Junior Member

Please Need Help

hi i am new to this form i wanted to know if anyone can help me out with a 2 part question.

first i did my first cycle on june of 2005 gained 154lbs to 182lbs lost 6lbs water this is how my cycle looked like.

500mg a/week test enanthate 250 qv
    600mg a/week deca 300 qv

after i did my cycle i realized that i was suppose to run test higher then deca
    but i learned about to late now i never did any pct and didnt drop much just
    the water after that i started another cycle three months after i finished my first and the cycle looked like this.

750mg a/week test enanthate 250 qv
    600mg a/week deca 300 qv
    1/2 pill arimidex eod

but i stopped after 4 weeks because i saw no gains i thought my gear was
    fake because of the hologram on the bottle .my diet was good and my training but no growth .could it be because i didnt do any pct after first cycle

now i got my hands on some omnadren so i am going to start this 15week cycle that looks like this

500mg a/week omnadren 250 (1-15weeks)
    300mg a/week deca qv 300 (1-13weeks)
    50mg a/week anadrol 50 (1-4weeks)
    1/2 pill a/week arimidex (1-15weeks)

now my question is should i do hcg or clomid before i start this cycle since i have never done it before ?

is my cycle split good ?
    I only have 33 amps of omnadren and 34 tabs of anadrol and unlimeted arimidex and unlimited deca please help sorry for this
    crap being so long its just that i need advise from people that have more knowledge about this then me thank again

I do not know anything about this stuff. That is why I am asking questions. This is more of a learning proccess for me. As far as wanting to use dbol I put that out there because that is what was brought to me. I tried the Clen /t3 liquid form and it did not do anything for me. I was doing 30 min of cardio with a strick diet. I did that for 3 cycles I think and I think I lost about 4-5 pounds that was it. I could not see the differance.

A few things about me. I am not able to get the gym in the morning. I get up at 4:45 and get home at 5pm. By the time I get back for the gym it is close to 7pm. Time to shower get ready for work and go to bed. That is why I was looking at something else to assit me in my goals.

how did you create this thread

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsgymmiami
    hi i am new to this form i wanted to know if anyone can help me out with a 2 part question.

first i did my first cycle on june of 2005 gained 154lbs to 182lbs lost 6lbs water this is how my cycle looked like.

500mg a/week test enanthate 250 qv
    600mg a/week deca 300 qv

after i did my cycle i realized that i was suppose to run test higher then deca
    but i learned about to late now i never did any pct and didnt drop much just
    the water after that i started another cycle three months after i finished my first and the cycle looked like this.

750mg a/week test enanthate 250 qv
    600mg a/week deca 300 qv
    1/2 pill arimidex eod

but i stopped after 4 weeks because i saw no gains i thought my gear was
    fake because of the hologram on the bottle .my diet was good and my training but no growth .could it be because i didnt do any pct after first cycle

now i got my hands on some omnadren so i am going to start this 15week cycle that looks like this

500mg a/week omnadren 250 (1-15weeks)
    300mg a/week deca qv 300 (1-13weeks)
    50mg a/week anadrol 50 (1-4weeks)
    1/2 pill a/week arimidex (1-15weeks)

now my question is should i do hcg or clomid before i start this cycle since i have never done it before ?

is my cycle split good ?
    I only have 33 amps of omnadren and 34 tabs of anadrol and unlimeted arimidex and unlimited deca please help sorry for this
    crap being so long its just that i need advise from people that have more knowledge about this then me thank again

bro, why did u jack this thread? Please post a new thread of your own and then I'm sure u will get the help u want.

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donkey
    I do not know anything about this stuff. That is why I am asking questions. This is more of a learning proccess for me. As far as wanting to use dbol I put that out there because that is what was brought to me. I tried the Clen /t3 liquid form and it did not do anything for me. I was doing 30 min of cardio with a strick diet. I did that for 3 cycles I think and I think I lost about 4-5 pounds that was it. I could not see the differance.

A few things about me. I am not able to get the gym in the morning. I get up at 4:45 and get home at 5pm. By the time I get back for the gym it is close to 7pm. Time to shower get ready for work and go to bed. That is why I was looking at something else to assit me in my goals.
    Well puting some muscle on will help u burn fat. Have u ever done a AAS cycle before? If not do some reading and keep the run simple. Good luck

how do you post a new thread

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goldsgymmiami
    how do you post a new thread

http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=16

I hope you read one of these and get it straight.

pelly789 is offline Member
    lol why is he not banned yet and to answer your question donkey if i were you i wouldnt even bother taking any sort of gear if your only looking to lose 8lbs like everyone else said here just diet and do alot of cardio maybe check with a nutritionist for a meal plan or something or research alot good luck bro

Thread Information