Universal is offline New Member

First Cycle Of "DECA" help plz

I'm have just started my first week of Deca . I am 31 years old 255 Lbs. I have done a few cycles before but most have been low dose cycles with questionable results. This time is different however......i want to go BIG but not stupid risky big. This is my plan week 1 600 mg / week 2 600mg / week 3-7 800mg / week 8-9 600 mg / week 10 300 mg

Would this be a good cycle or is 800mg too high? (I don't want GYNO!)

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    Why deca ?Do you realise the sides of a deca only cycle?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    What are your goals from a cycle?

One reason i chose deca was because of the joint pain relief. I have arthritis so that would help me with the pains i get from working out hard. I havn't read much in the way of a downside but i'm fairly new to this so maybe you can help?

I want to get lean. When i train hard i get good results for most of my body but my DAMN abs (or lack of!) I can't seem to get them to show....and i've tried everything i can think of.....i've tried diet, modifying my workout scedule and alot of other stuff too. I know i got my diet down pat(lost 80 Lbs in 8 months) i'm now 255 lbs but was 335 lbs. The only thing i can think of is i have, (up till now) used lower than the recommended doses for my previous cycles. I just want to cut up and gain some musscle.

smithee is offline New Member
    You never heard of deca dick?

I'm not worried about that durring my cycle.....as long as i get it back later. When i train hard i'm not having sex alot anyways. i'm mostly concerned about 800 mg or 1000 mg a week being to high a risk for a guy my size (6.0 feet 255 lbs) getting gyno.

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    Hope you havent got a girlfriend/wife!

can anyone here give me some insight as to the risk of gyno at 800 or 1000 mg a week?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal
    can anyone here give me some insight as to the risk of gyno at 800 or 1000 mg a week?
    Deca binds to the progestin recepter, which can cause gyno. 1 gram a week could cause gyno in many users. You should stack this with letro/bromo, if you dont want to take chances with deca-gyno!!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    in my opinion .... you should be running test alongside the deca .... and have the test at a higher dosage ... something like 500/400

as far as gyno goes ..... it is diff for every individual ... it all depends on how ur body reacts to the substance

you can take b-6 at 200mg/ED to combat the progestin gyno from the deca .... u can also take bromo

"I want to get lean" ...... diet/cardio/training are the keys to this ... not AAS ... and being that u say uve lost 80lbs ..... u obviously have done something right .... what is ur bf at right now ?? u say ur 255 ... how tall are u ?

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    in my opinion .... you should be running test alongside the deca .... and have the test at a higher dosage ... something like 500/400

as far as gyno goes ..... it is diff for every individual ... it all depends on how ur body reacts to the substance

you can take b-6 at 200mg/ED to combat the progestin gyno from the deca .... u can also take bromo

"I want to get lean" ...... diet/cardio/training are the keys to this ... not AAS ... and being that u say uve lost 80lbs ..... u obviously have done something right .... what is ur bf at right now ?? u say ur 255 ... how tall are u ?
    I would never count on b-6 to block progestin sides alone. I know many people recomend this, but there has never been any studies that proves this!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If you can't get your abs to show then obviously you have not tried everything or you just simply don't know what a "good" diet consists of. As far as your cycle goes, I think you'd be better off in the diet form rather than taking a gram of Deca /wk. Not a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I would never count on b-6 to block progestin sides alone. I know many people recomend this, but there has never been any studies that proves this!
    do you have any studies on hand to show that it doesnt stop progestin ????

do you have any studies on hand to show that it doesnt stop progestin ????
    Nope, but I think letro or bromo is much safer, than counting on something thats never been proved to work. !

did i not say that bromo could be used ????

did i not say that bromo could be used ????
    I was yust commenting on the b-6. Ime not trying to pick on you, bro!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    it may be a long time before you get your sex drive back after running a gram of deca alone. Do you even plan on running PCT? I noticed you didnt mention it at all. I hope you dont think deca is going to shred you up either? Deca is a bulking drug and will cause you a lot of bloat, dont expect to be seeing you abs anytime soon

Thread Information