8pak is offline Junior Member

Injection site freqeuncy?

I was wondering how frequently you can inject a certain site without getting into problems. I'm trying to finish out my test E cycle with prop EOD for 2 wks as a bridge before PCT. I've had unbelievable amount of problems with injections this cycle--my immune system seems to overreact--severe painfor over a week each shot, swelling, redness--had a sterile abcess left delt--and so on. Could not even walk after quad hits. Maybe it's me, maybe its the gear (BD test E; funny cause the prop wasn't as bad) Anyway, I do somewhat OK with gluts, and that was alright for enanth 500mg/wk--one shot per cheek per week. But with EOD hits of prop, I'm not sure how safe it is to put that much oil in my gluts that frequently. I did make some gains on this cycle and just trying to keep as much as possible. Any sage advice?
    P.S. I'm going to have the gear tested and I will share that with you all.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Once every 7 days is what most people follow.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ya I would not shoot any site more than once a week.If you alternate between left and right side of muscles you should be able to get two weeks in between the same site.
    Jus be a man and try out something besides glutes.

-Bino

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..Definitely hit delts and pecs at least.....I usually throw tris, bis, traps, and forearms into the mix....Personally, after seeing what calf injects did to a friend of mine, i'll never hit calfs.....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ..Definitely hit delts and pecs at least.....I usually throw tris, bis, traps, and forearms into the mix....Personally, after seeing what calf injects did to a friend of mine, i'll never hit calfs.....
    Forearms?!

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Forearms?!
    haha ive never heard of a forearm injection but i suppose its possible...and i wouldnt recommend pec injections for a rookie...you could be fine roating l/r delts l/r quads and l/r glutes

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    haha ive never heard of a forearm injection but i suppose its possible...and i wouldnt recommend pec injections for a rookie...you could be fine roating l/r delts l/r quads and l/r glutes
    This is the rotation I do. I dont like the sound of forearm injections, havent got the guts to do pec shots and am not stupid enough to try calves.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    why not chest injections for a rookie? i was thinkin of doing that on my second cycle it seems easier to me to shoot my chest than my delt...atleast i could use both hands to do my chest one handed injections seem a lil hard..?

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    coming from people with experience... what does a person's roatation look like when shooting once or twice every day?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...If your forearms are meaty enough, it's not too bad..Certainly not part of a standard rotation, but do-able.
    ...Pecs are cake, you may want to start @ a cc or so and work up......I'll agree with calf injections..For me, they're voodoo...
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-24-2006 at 10:58 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

goose is offline Banned
    I get two good pec shots each week,the key is to use 25g,It`s a little harder to Penetrate than other areas.

goose4..

8pak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ya I would not shoot any site more than once a week.If you alternate between left and right side of muscles you should be able to get two weeks in between the same site.
    Jus be a man and try out something besides glutes.

-Bino
    Thanks all, for the advice. But PLEEAASEEE don't give me that "just be a man" bullshit. I'm no needle pussy, and I've hit quads and delts in addition to gluts. I've had some MAJOR problems, far exceeding the usual muscular pain, which most of you are not very symapathetic to. For example, I shot my right quad last Wed. (7 days ago) and my whole leg, groin to knee is swollen, very red, skin is hard and tight, and my right knee is so edematous that I can barely flex it. Trust me, my reaction ain't normal. Went thru the same thing with delt abcess 3 weeks ago. I'm still holding out that the gear is messed up. That's why I'm having it tested.

Thanks all, for the advice. What i"m hearing is probably one site per week, and not more. So I guess I'm done. Thanks.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Forearm?!!
    Cool....

Thread Information