Steven7 is offline Associate Member

What's wrong with EQ

Lately I've noticed more and more people saying that they'll never touch EQ again.
    What's the problem with it?
    What's your experiences with it? I was thinking of running it at the end of the month. But would rather hear what peoples opinions are first.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I like EQ and happen to be running right now. I think since it is similar to Deca most people go with deca because deca adds more weight and works a little faster. You also dont need to inject as much oil in your system each week on deca

nothing is wrong with the long ester of eq. i 've ran it and i love the vascularity, hardness, and increased appetite it stimulated. although...i've heard very negative comments on the new short ester of eq

id pick EQ over deca any day of the week. just think all that water is pointless.

timvds is offline Member
    I wouldnt say there is anything wrong with it persay. At low doses some may not get the sides such as high blood pressure, increased RBC count.

I do get those sides and I stay away from it.

when i say nothing is wrong, i mean it is very mild and doesnt aramotize.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    That is one downside (blood pressure) I got called out at an eye exam. My blood pressure is pretty high but it should go back to normal after my cycle

j martini is offline Member
    I dont like it, I have to use at least 600mg a week for at least 12-15 weeks to get anything from it at all, and even then its only an increased appetite and some vascularity WHOA.

I can run a similiar amount of deca or tren and get much better muscle gains. So why should i even bother with EQ.

i dont think i have to say anything about the previous post...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    EQ has its place as do all AS compounds, all depends on your personal goals.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    i dont think i have to say anything about the previous post...
    And why is that then. For giving my opinion or Because i didnt follow the crowd and say EQ is the greatest thing in the world.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini

I can run a similiar amount of deca or tren and get much better muscle gains. So why should i even bother with EQ.
    Most bang for you buck.Many will agree with that martini

~Pinnacle~

chris2442 is offline New Member
    so will u get the "deca -dick" like side effect, can it be run at lower doses without test?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2442
    so will u get the "deca-dick" like side effect, can it be run at lower doses without test?
    You shouldn't but everyone is different. EQ is pretty mild and takes a long time to kick in and it's true to see good results you need to run higher dosages. But for me the gains are quality and not bloated like they would be from deca .

I like the mild but high quality gains as a result of EQ, not everyone is looking for 30lbs to get their physique to goal....I like the vascularity and high quality 6-8 lbs I may get from it over the course of 14 weeks.....I remember the good ole days of 50mg Ganabol, now with the 300mg concentrations available, its even more of a useful combo.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    for me eq over deca any day of the week,it will take longer to see the gains but i do not like the water you get from the deca!!love the vascularity from the eq!! but then i like tren over eq,this could be a long post,i will stop at that!!

Thread Information