scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member

My experiences w/ nolva only pct...

well guys it's conclusive, nolva only pct works...quite well actually.

its been 4 wks since my last inj of test cyp. started nolva only @40mg/day 17 days after last inj. during the 17 day break before beginning pct i administered 500 iu's of hcg e3d (this is how i run hcg during less harsh cycles). just recently had bloodwork done and when i called my doc said i had already pretty much recovered...completely! i still plan to finish my nolva regiment just to be on the safe side but i must say im impressed. i have had almost no unpleasent sides. a bit more common headaches is about all. Thanks to JohnnyB for the enlightenment, hopefully this will draw some attention and open some eyes. i plan on running a pretty good, hard cycle in about 3 months and will apply the same regiment (hcg used thoughout will be only difference). here's the regiment i am running, its disgustingly simple:

wks 1-2: 40mg/ed nolva
    wks 2 until sex drive's back: 20mg/ed nolva
    started trib @2g's ed when nolva was started

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54

its been 4 wks since my last inj of test cyp. started nolva only @40mg/day 17 days after last inj. during the 17 day break before beginning pct i administered 500 iu's of hcg e3d (this is how i run hcg during less harsh cycles). just recently had bloodwork done and when i called my doc said i had already pretty much recovered...completely! i still plan to finish my nolva regiment just to be on the safe side but i must say im impressed. i have had almost no unpleasent sides. a bit more common headaches is about all. Thanks to JohnnyB for the enlightenment, hopefully this will draw some attention and open some eyes. i plan on running a pretty good, hard cycle in about 3 months and will apply the same regiment (hcg used thoughout will be only difference). here's the regiment i am running, its disgustingly simple:

Thanks for the info! Are you prone to breaking out? One of the myths(?) is that clomid causes acne. What are your viewpoints on this?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    great info. i also used nolva only w/ trib the same way. recovered very quickly nfrom a deca /test 14wkr. no blood test too prove it, but i felt great by wk 5.

papi- yes im actually very prone to breaking out during pct. i honestly have had little to no acne at all. im very pleased with this and hopefully i'll remain clear.

test- thanks for the compliment. haven't used the nolva only with deca or tren but looks like i will in the upcoming cycle

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    great info from personall exp scott!!i may try this at the end of my current cycle and see for myself!!

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    great info. i also used nolva only w/ trib the same way. recovered very quickly nfrom a deca/test 14wkr. no blood test too prove it, but i felt great by wk 5.
    test- i know this is an odd question, but did you have the shyts while running the nolva? just seemed that those occured slightly more frequently than normal while on

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    great info from personall exp scott!!i may try this at the end of my current cycle and see for myself!!
    as i said, i haven't tried nolva only with higher dosages but perhaps you can be the lab rat for that one

lol, to be honest, i don't remember. hehehehe!

lol, to be honest, i don't remember. hehehehe!
    ha well i had a bad case of the butt piss here lately, i know its gross but i'm simply completing my journal.

hmmmm, that's is interesting though. if your eating a ton, maybe your body isn't able too utilize it as well when on cylce. it could just be refecting the excess waste in your body.........maybe?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    papi- yes im actually very prone to breaking out during pct. i honestly have had little to no acne at all. im very pleased with this and hopefully i'll remain clear.

test- thanks for the compliment. haven't used the nolva only with deca or tren but looks like i will in the upcoming cycle
    Have you used clomid in a past PCT?

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member

Thats good to hear, im about to start PCT with Nolva only, after 12 weeks on test Cyp, this post couldnt have come at a better time, thx for the info.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    that's great to hear..i've heard of this here and there, good to hear someone actually getting good results though..thanks for sharing

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I'll be trying Nolva w/ a bit of Aromasin . Clomid is brutal

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I'll be trying Nolva w/ a bit of Aromasin. Clomid is brutal
    What's your opinion of the acne issue with Clomid? Most say it is the returning natural test levels that cause acne but some say it is the clomid. Where do you stand Giantz?

bump. just making sure everyone gets a peak

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    nice, just saved me some cash.
    did you run Nolva throughout your cycle too?

aLLSTaRWRX is offline Junior Member
    starting my PCT as well in 2 weeks, gonna get some more Nolvadex and try this out...i wasnt looking forward to the clomid as well. Getting blood work done when complete and i will post results on this once complete.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    What's your opinion of the acne issue with Clomid? Most say it is the returning natural test levels that cause acne but some say it is the clomid. Where do you stand Giantz?
    I get acne no matter what. Kinda weird as it doesn't get nearly as bad when I got 600mg of Test floating around. To tell you the truth its a very interesting question, acne is always worse during PCT even w/o Clomid. Could just be because of your hormonal state, but I have no clue. Bump...

Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    nice, just saved me some cash.
    did you run Nolva throughout your cycle too?
    in nearly all past cycles i ran nolva throughout. i found that with myself, nolva does little as far as preventing estrogenic sides. still bloated, still broke out, still had itchy and sensitive nips. either a combo of nolva and l'dex, or letro only gave me satisfactory results. with letro only, i experienced little rebounding of estrogen but could easily and distinctively point out my weakened immune system. but regardless of the -'s i prefer letro

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Thanks for the info bro... i know what i'm using when i hit my 06' cycle...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I havnt read it but I think Nolvadex only PCT is discussed in the new Steroid book that System Admin is flogging at the moment. Does anyone have a copy that could enlighten us on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I havnt read it but I think Nolvadex only PCT is discussed in the new Steroid book that System Admin is flogging at the moment. Does anyone have a copy that could enlighten us on this.
    sure don't but read hooker's profile on nolva. has a bit of info regarding it being used during pct.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I run nolva during cycle as soon as i start to feel my nipples get a little sensative. I have never come off using it though. I am a low dose clomid guy. Works well for me low sides at the dose i take isnt the fastest but i dont really mind to much.

tranzit, what type of dose are you talking?

Spyder is offline Member
    I do nolva only pct aswell, works well for me. Clomid is a waste IMO, a waste of your money health.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Gd stuff bro, thanks for the info!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    how many mg is in every pill of Nolva 10mg?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    in nearly all past cycles i ran nolva throughout. i found that with myself, nolva does little as far as preventing estrogenic sides. still bloated, still broke out, still had itchy and sensitive nips. either a combo of nolva and l'dex, or letro only gave me satisfactory results. with letro only, i experienced little rebounding of estrogen but could easily and distinctively point out my weakened immune system. but regardless of the -'s i prefer letro
    I came across this interesting post by Lion:

when are you guys going to figure out that nolva is not the right compound to combat estrogen. Liquidex of letro should be the used to just stop the comversion. It's not good for the body to have all the extra unsued estrogen in the body. The fat caused by gain alone should be enough to get it straight. Ever see a skinny guy do a cycle a end up fat.....? It happens alot. A guy who hasn't been working out anywhare near long enough to hit the wall let alone figure out how to eat to grow. He goes on cycle a uses enth. and Dbol with now Anti-e or nolva . At first hes happy because he's putting on the pounds then he realizes he's growing tits and full of water. So He jumps on nolva not understanding that nolva is old science and doesn't do anything for bloating even worse the extra estrogen causes him to bloat even worse. Next the cycle ends and he looses half of the muscle he put on then then he's stuck with the fat and he's planning a cutter. Looking to buy Clen .

I hear about it all the time. save the Nolva for PCT.

new science is def a good thing. its just hard for some to accept the advancements and enter them into their regiment. some of the guys around here are well over 30 and are hard to convert to knew methods. this is never a bad thing, they use what has shown to work best for them over the yrs. but im lucky enough to have come up and grown as a more knowledgeable user in times of long awaited studies and information revisions

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    tranzit, what type of dose are you talking?
    50mg a day for 24-32 days is what i normaly run.
    As far as nolva i use Tamoxifen from Hexal Germany @ 10mg a day.

^^^^

Thread Information