Thread: mind games

leansauce is offline Associate Member

mind games

have you ever noticed how your mind plays games on you when your on cycle, like for example when i look in the mirror during the day or during my workout i feel like i look big but not as big as i should be since im on cycle, but then i hop on the scale and realize im up five pounds from a week ago and still have no bodyfat, now i understand why bodybuilders take it soo far, its like you set goals before the cycle, reach those goals, but as soon as you reach them it is meaningless and you have already created a new set of goals for yourself, do we ever get to just sit back and enjoy our physiques for where they are currently at? or will i have no appreciation for my hard work until I am the size of jay cutler?

the craziest part is that the females seem to notice every little ass change, like they know wassup,
    but theres no way they do
    kinda bashes the theory that guys are all about looks when the females become so much more outgoing as soon as the shirt comes off

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    like most of us you will never be happy

Hard Head is offline Member
    Stop comparing yourself to Swole and all of those jacked competitors in the magazines. You probably look great, just not as freaky as the pro's!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude I thought once I'd hit 180 at 9% i'd be happy.

I'm 184 and I still want more.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    If you serious about bodybuilding then no, you will never be satisfied. I can tell you that most pros look in the mirror and think they are small sometimes. Hard to beleive but I reckon its true. Ronnie coleman probably isnt satisfied...........which is why he went from 245lbs-290lbs in one year...........why.............cause he wasnt satisfied.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    i believe it is called muscledismorphia (sp?) thinking you always look small er than you are

Thread Information