pelly789 is offline Member

feedback needed soon!!

hey guys im ordering a cycle of deca and d-bol for myself and i just got it i was wondering what you would take for a pct and how you guys would cycle the deca/d-bol together. its my first REAL cycle now that i have some good knowledge but anyway how long do u reccomend to take it for and what doses would you run it at. also a pct plan too thanks guys

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    hey guys im ordering a cycle of deca and d-bol for myself and i just got it i was wondering what you would take for a pct and how you guys would cycle the deca/d-bol together. its my first REAL cycle now that i have some good knowledge but anyway how long do u reccomend to take it for and what doses would you run it at. also a pct plan too thanks guys
    deca/dbol is old school. you will be shut down hard you need some test in your cycle.
    eg
    test-e 500mg wk 1-10
    deca 400mg wk 1-9
    dbol 30mg ed wk 1-3
    phendos pct

zer_

my cycle plan

I plan to run 300mg of Deca -Durabolin once per week and about 30mg of Dianabol each day for 8 weeks...is this too short? also what would u take for a pct and when? thanks alot

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are ur stats first off ... height, weight, age, cycle history, yrs training, diet, etc ......

for ur first cycle .... y dont u run test for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk ??

if u dont ... i would def recommend running test with ur deca /dbol

maybe something along the lines of

dbol 1-4 50mg ED
    test 1-13 500mg/wk
    deca 1-12 400mg/wk

proper ancillaries ... nolva, l-dex, bromo, b-6, etc ....

PCT .... 16-18/19 check out Pheednos PCT protocol

oh really i heard that deca /dbol is a good beginning cycle just a short one for about 8 weeks....you think i shouldnt do that then?

my stats im 20 years old im 6'0 200lbs ive only done one cycle if you even want to call it that when i was 18 however i now know it was stupid of me and i wasted my money by just taking dbol alone for like 6 weeks at 25mg a day ive been training for 5 years and im not really on a diet i basically eat everything cuz im a hardgainer thanks

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    have you heard the term Deca dick? It's when you run Deca without test an your Dick won't get it up. Deca will shut down your natural test and you will be left with none. Add some test. Unless you are one of the extremely lucky genetic freaks that can use deca without getting deca dick. I have not used Deca, only EQ. But everything I have heard from experts here for 4 years is to use test as the base of any good cycle.

no i never heard of "deca dick" before what about stacking some dbol in the beginning of the cycle like wk 1-4 with 400mg of test e with it would that be a better cycle?

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    oh really i heard that deca/dbol is a good beginning cycle just a short one for about 8 weeks....you think i shouldnt do that then?
    right, do some more research with your stats a good diet will help out alot. post your diet in the diet forum. It's amazing what a real diet can do for you. i would wait till you peak naturally before you use any aas. jmo
    zer_

sp9

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

Scroll down to novice cycle 3 ****************

alright ill do some more research and stuff thanks for the help guys appreciated alot later

sp9
    And to end my advise. Don't use until you are older. Keep wourking out naturally while your natural test is high. I was still growing at 20 years old myself.

*** But read the link above to novice cycle 1-3 if you want to see a better way to put it together.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    head over to the diet forum .... read up on the sticky's on top of the page .... if ur diet is off, then there is no point in doin the cycle

Thread Information