msu16366 is offline Member

Stay Away from "Get ****"

I have used them several times a long time ago for my syringes for my vitamins, however my buddy used them recently and never recieved his order. He went to check his email and had 2 emails from the DEA.
    The email said that Getpins is under investagation and do not go to their site for illegal products again or you will be prosecuted and get jail time and or fine.

It does not make any sense to me as its not illegal to buy syringes where he lives in michigan. Has this happened to anyone else on this forum. I know many have used them. How can this be. Its not against the law to order syringes is it. ALso in the email the DEA said they have his IP address logged and personel information on record with the DEA and FDA.
    If they are like this over getting pins, Imagine how many of are IPS are being logged for being on this site as well as those who use reputable internet sites, cyber rights, etc.

THe email was from [email protected] or com.

What do you think about this?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..it's a hack..there are numerous thread on the board..Tell him to reply to the e-mail and watch how quick it bounces back.....And government domains are .gov.......
    AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    wow....used them a few times myself. last time was probably about 4 months ago. I live in Canada and there is absolutely no law against buying pins so I'm not really worried. But thanks for the heads up!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    lmao... i wonder how many threads are going to be started because of that stupid email.

I am not sure if it was Drugdealer.com, org, or gov, trying to call him to find out now. If it was from .gov, should he worry than

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I am not sure if it was Drugdealer.com, org, or gov, trying to call him to find out now. If it was from .gov, should he worry than
    ...I got the same e-mail..it's a hack....Talked to the vendor this a.m.
    ..No, don't worry other than the fact that someone could access his addy....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

nevermind, I just talked to him and it was a .com, why the hell would someone do something like that, pretty funny guy , probaly has little man syndrome
    What an ass clown

Thread Information