Thread: dbol dosage

LB33 is offline New Member

dbol dosage

I'm sure this question has been asked many times before but after doing a lot of searching i'm still not 100% sure..I will be taking 30mg a day and was wondering if i should just take it all as one dose or space it out into 2 or 3 doses throughout the day. i know it has a halflife of 3.5 hours and shouldn't be taken late at night. other than that i wasn't sure if you take it at the same time everyday or if it didnt matter when you take it...any help is appreciated.thanks

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

All day every day

Quote Originally Posted by LB33
    I'm sure this question has been asked many times before but after doing a lot of searching i'm still not 100% sure..I will be taking 30mg a day and was wondering if i should just take it all as one dose or space it out into 2 or 3 doses throughout the day. i know it has a halflife of 3.5 hours and shouldn't be taken late at night. other than that i wasn't sure if you take it at the same time everyday or if it didnt matter when you take it...any help is appreciated.thanks
    I'm currently taking 30mg/ed and I have been taking it six times ed (5mg six times). Today, I'm trying 10mg three times and with BIG MEALS. It seems to give me splitting headaches but today I'm fine. Could be I'm getting used to it or I respond better to higer (10mg pill I took this morning with a HUGE meal) suits me better. Always learning!

Definately don't take it once or twice. It has a very short half-life (like 5 hours or so) so I would recommend taking it at least three times/day to keep blood concentrations up.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    split the dosages! What u running it with?

pelly789 is offline Member
    is this your first cycle and what are your stats? you should split it up over the course of the day and i wouldnt take anything over 40-50 mgs a day gl get back to me on your stats...

Baseballlifter is offline Junior Member
    Is dbol supposed to be taken with meals or on an empty stomach?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseballlifter
    Is dbol supposed to be taken with meals or on an empty stomach?
    Either. But some users report less sides with food. It can cause gaseous issues, which some say subside when administered with food.

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    when i took it on an empty stomach if f&&&ed it up

yeah it is my first cycle. I'm doing 500mg a week of sust in addition to 30mg a week of sust. as far as stats, i'm 23 6'2 230lbs, not sure about bodyfat(around 20 maybe). I'm basically doing it for athletic reasons as i play football and my main goal is to increase strength and muscle mass..i know i will shed a lot of fat after my cycle when i start running more frequently. it will also be my last cycle for quite a while as i will be getting tested...anyways, thanks for the imput guys.

sust for 10 weeks and dbol for 4 weeks, by the way.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Sounds like a good cycle. Like the others have said. I would split it up into 3 doses. When I take it, I always do a bigger doseage before my workout. Seems to at least get my mindset right in there. Not sure whether it really physically helps that much though.

just a little update here...I'm on the day 3 and loving the dbol . i can already tell its kicking in. My strength is going up like crazy and my muscles are getting nice and full..i feel like an animal in the gym right now. its great...maybe I'll start a log because its hard keeping this to myself...

just a little update here...I'm on the day 3 and loving the dbol . i can already tell its kicking in. My strength is going up like crazy and my muscles are getting nice and full..i feel like an animal in the gym right now. its great...maybe I'll start a log because its hard keeping this to myself...

Thread Information