needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

EQ, Primo, Masteron + Winny or Var......NO TEST

I would like to run EQ, Primo, Masteron and either winny or var for around 12 weeks at summer...could i get away with taking just 1 shot of test E @ 250mg/Week? (So i dont get shut down) and compensate for low test by taking hcg @ 1500iu's every week from week 2-12 - then PCT...?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I would like to run EQ, Primo, Masteron and either winny or var for around 12 weeks at summer...could i get away with taking just 1 shot of test E @ 250mg/Week? (So i dont get shut down) and compensate for low test by taking hcg @ 1500iu's every week from week 2-12 - then PCT...?
    Testosterone will inhibit your natural testosterone levels , you'll become suppressed and ultimately, shut down. The testosterone will aid with your sex drive at 250mg/wk, but not testosterone inhibition. HCG can be used to reduce/prevent testicular inhibition effectively.

Why no Test? It should be the base of the majority of cycles run IMHO.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Why no Test? It should be the base of the majority of cycles run IMHO.
    I'll seconid that and asked it again. Let me ask you this, are you not taking test soley b/c you're afraid of the water weight? Based on the rest of your cycle its easy to see that you really want to cut up and shread down. You can easily throw some test in there and still be able to attain your goals. That is, if those are your goals..............

Thread Information