proironaust is offline Associate Member

ordering gear australia

hi has any 1 ordered any roids over the net and had them sent to australia and been sucessful in doin it.A few sources say they can do it but has any 1 out there done it.

slob is offline Member
    from what i hear, our customs system is pretty good. id say its more risky than compared to the US
    bump

proironaust is offline Associate Member
    yeah i know i heard that to. supposed to be the best in the world.its slack a country our size can be the best

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    Ive done a bit of research and alot of sites will not post to oz or recommend against it, customs are very strict here and will open the package but they apparently can only get you on delivery if you accept the package in person from probably a plain clothes cop that you will think is the postie.Get it here even if its sent from another state you will be safe using mail.

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    You need a domestic site! Austarlia has very strict customs...been there a few times and just airport customs is bad enough. There are domestic sources there....just keep looking

yautja is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt recommend ordering gear from overseas, our customs are too good at their jobs the barstards.
    if you are lucky you will just get a seizure notice but if you are unlucky you get the 6am knock on the door from the feds.
    keep looking around, you will find a source domestic.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Vials and amps are a no-no. I wouldnt touch those with a 10-foot pole.

However, Customs dont open regular mail or parcels sent with a curier. SWIM has had powders sent from China via EMS and tabs from Europe in normal envolopes. (on a side note, he has also had psychoactive 'research chemicals' sent via mailfrom Netherlands, Japan and Phillipines)
    Last edited by Milky87; 01-24-2006 at 08:29 PM.

Ausy is offline New Member
    Your best bet is to find a friendly Dr, ive had friends before order from o.s and their stuff never arrived. Im sure if you ask around some of your frineds may be able to help. Good luck

Thread Information