onehundredk is offline Member

whats the worst that can happen?

i was just thinking, what would be the worst, if insted of taking a break between cycles(6 weeks)...how bout if i didnt take a break...and insted of only getting 4 weeks of the deca results, since it takes 4 weeks to kick in (only did a 8 week deca)...what if i continued, another 10 weeks, so i have a total of 14 weeks of active deca, insted of stoping, taking a break, and then continuing and then waitin 4 weeks for it to kick in.

bump

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    My GUESS is it would be alot harder to recover from.

And the longer it takes to recover the more potential you have to loose your gains. So is it worth it to do it the way you layed-out? up to you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    My GUESS is it would be alot harder to recover from.

And the longer it takes to recover the more potential you have to loose your gains. So is it worth it to do it the way you layed-out? up to you brother.
    yea i figured id have to take 6-8 weeks of clomid(which is bad) to bring everything back up. anyone else have any other insider on the deca ran for 20 weeks? lol pretty much thats how long itd be going for

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You mean no Test ? I have never done Deca on its own, only with Test, but I would not risk it for that long on its own

Smiley619 is offline Member
    recovery will be a bitch! and just a question, why would you run a 8 week deca cycle when you obviously know you needed more time with deca????

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    You mean no Test ? I have never done Deca on its own, only with Test, but I would not risk it for that long on its own
    no i will be running 500mg of test-e weekly, up til the end of the deca , and continued 2 weeks after.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    recovery will be a bitch! and just a question, why would you run a 8 week deca cycle when you obviously know you needed more time with deca????
    i wasnt thinking ahead til recently. i started my first bulk too late...i need to be done before june 10th...and i didnt get very big off just deca and t4...so i cant wait to get on 12 weeks of deca, first 4 weeks of dbol . and test e. but i gotta be done before mid june. so...well see.

Thread Information