Dodger Blue is offline Junior Member

A question about gyno that I havent come across yet

I know there are a ton of variables but what do you think the percentages are of getting gyno while on gear? Secondly what do you think the percentage would be for first time users? Hard to really answer but thought I'd ask what other opinions were.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    It all depends if your prone to it or not. Your also at higher risk not running any anti-e's.

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    bump, alot of people get gyno without even touching gear.. Gyno is a bitch and its on my top three things i wish I could kill

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Blue
    I know there are a ton of variables but what do you think the percentages are of getting gyno while on gear? Secondly what do you think the percentage would be for first time users? Hard to really answer but thought I'd ask what other opinions were.
    Its really hard to say until you run a cycle how prone you are to gyno. What and how much you run are the most contributing factors. Some hormones i.,e., dbol , drol are highly aromatistic and IMO a anti-e must be cycled. Personally I don't like to take any chances. Its much easier to prevent gyno than to treat it. Always make sure you have evrything you need prior to starting ANY cycle.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Run nolva throughout ur cycle to be safe and keep an ai on hand just in case! If you are running deca or tren , also run b6 and keep some bromo on hand!

Thread Information