Thread: into the vein!!

twitchfast is offline Junior Member

into the vein!!

I pricked myself in the ass.............and when i pulled out a drop of blood was in the syringe.......I have a little stinging feeling.....not the usual sore lump feeling

is it possable i injected into the vein? did I waste my shot?? what does this mean?

aLLSTaRWRX is offline Junior Member
    dont worry, you will be fine. Sometimes when you pull the needle out you will prick a vein and some blood will follow, you will be just fine.

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    From what I have heard if you inject into a vein you will get sick. Did you aspirate ?

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Aspirate?

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL
    From what I have heard if you inject into a vein you will get sick. Did you aspirate?

I always seem to catch a vein on the way out and bleed a little. Makre sure you ALWAYS ASPIRATE !

SpiderRico is offline Member
    its not likely that you injected directly into a vein ive had times when i pulled a needle out and blood shot out like a supersoaker

pelly789 is offline Member
    whats the proper procedure for aspirating? you insert the needle and just pull back on it for a few seconds and if small bubbles appear your good to go and if blood does then you need to pull it out?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    exactly...

when i inject into the glut i find it hard aspirate .....this time i didn't do it....got lazy.....but I learned my lesson

what is bad about injecting into or hitting a vein?

when i inject into the glut i find it hard aspirate .....this time i didn't do it....got lazy.....but I learned my lesson

what is bad about injecting into or hitting a vein?

nezicaryforces is offline New Member
    u don't want to send that shizzzz straight into your blood stream. That is what is wrong with hitting a vein. A drop of blood is usually nothing to worry about. DO NOT GET LAZY WITH ASPIRATION!!!!!! that is just as important if not more as sanitation.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Aspirating is vital. If you inject into a vein you will mosy likely passout and / or have very severe coughing fit. Even if you aspirate and no blood comes into the syringe, you may still bleed after the shot, thats no big deal.

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    i don't know anyone that aspirates... it only takes a second too! i think it grosses people out to pull back on the syringe. BUT VERY IMPPORTANT TO ASPIRATE !

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    had a friend who hit in a vein once, he told me he was all green n stuff and he passed out and woke up with the needle still in his thigh...

Orange27 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    whats the proper procedure for aspirating? you insert the needle and just pull back on it for a few seconds and if small bubbles appear your good to go and if blood does then you need to pull it out?

After pulling out a little and small bubbles appear, do you inject back in then?

I thought you're not supposed to have air bubbles...

Quote Originally Posted by Orange27
    After pulling out a little and small bubbles appear, do you inject back in then?

I thought you're not supposed to have air bubbles...
    Thats exactly what you do. Air bubbles in a syringe are irrelevent, they can do nothing to you that is harmfull.

Orange27 is offline New Member
    Now when you inject in your ass, could you do it perpendicular to where your ass crack ends?

I'm gonna do it for the first time on wednesday and was wondering because I have alot of fat in that area and I wanted to make sure I got it in the muscle. Is there a more thourough guide than the one on the front page? I looked at it and wanted to just make sure I am going to be doing it right.

I am almost tempted to take a pic of my ass so I can answer this but I dont want to get banned. go to the very top of you ass crack as you put it. And then move about six inches to the left or right of that point in a horizontal line. Thats about where you inject. Its to the top and side of your ass. When you flex your glute you get a muscular bulg at that point.

socdawg11 is offline New Member
    Kale is exactly right dude. but make sure you go the full six inches left or right and don't inject straight in! go in at an angle down into the muscle. if you get to central there is a sciatic nerve and it hurts like shit if you hit it and in some cases can temporarily parylize the area. not common though. youl know if its right and youll get better at it as you go. no problem bro!

My brother injected tren into my vein once. It was really scary, I fainted for a second and had shivers about it the next day.

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    here is the proper injection spots here...
    www.**************.com

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    spot injections

Bizz is offline Associate Member

Should Have A Sticky About "into A Vein"

some one must made a sticky about that

Bizz

Thread Information