Thread: First cycle

cg69 is offline New Member

First cycle

I am 20 years old and Im going to do one short cycle for my first and only time using AS. Im 6'2 186, i lift a lot and eat right and take good vitamins. I just want to do a quick 4-6 week cycle so I can lean out, bulk a littl, but just add hard lean muscle that i can keep...I have a Med-student friend who can get finaplix and make it for me...I know about 4 or 5 people who have done cycles of it and balanced it with DHEA and showed minimal side effects...So I was thinking of just doing a 4-6 week fina cycle so I could add 5-10 lbs of hard lean muscle and maybe cut a little bit with a good diet. I just want to do one short cycle and be done with AS...I know im gonna get **** for starting out with fina and not havng it with test...But can I get some real input on this please..It would be a 4-6 week cycle of injections every other day...Some input would be much appreciated...Would DHEA or clomid or anything else help me out with it? Would it be THAT bad if i just did my 4-6 week cycle with fina alone?...i really need some advice

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cg69
    I am 20 years old and Im going to do one short cycle for my first and only time using AS. Im 6'2 186, i lift a lot and eat right and take good vitamins. I just want to do a quick 4-6 week cycle so I can lean out, bulk a littl, but just add hard lean muscle that i can keep...I have a Med-student friend who can get finaplix and make it for me...I know about 4 or 5 people who have done cycles of it and balanced it with DHEA and showed minimal side effects...So I was thinking of just doing a 4-6 week fina cycle so I could add 5-10 lbs of hard lean muscle and maybe cut a little bit with a good diet. I just want to do one short cycle and be done with AS...I know im gonna get **** for starting out with fina and not havng it with test...But can I get some real input on this please..It would be a 4-6 week cycle of injections every other day...Some input would be much appreciated...Would DHEA or clomid or anything else help me out with it? Would it be THAT bad if i just did my 4-6 week cycle with fina alone?...i really need some advice
    No way should you do fina for a first cycle. Test alone is the best 1st cycle.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    No way should you do fina for a first cycle. Test alone is the best 1st cycle.

Agreed all the way!!!!

Thread Information