new2dagame is offline New Member

Newby Who Needs Advice PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking to start my first cycle and need advice on a few things in order to make sure I do this right.

Stats: Height: 6-2
    Weight: 215 18-19% Body Fat
    Goals: Looking to gain a good amount of muscle and shred fat.

I dont want to get completely huge, I just want a great lean muscular body with no suspicions from other people on whether I juice.

Would a cycle of sustanon (how much/week) and winstrol (how much/week) do the trick. How long should the cycle be for? Any good steroid sales connections? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    A cycle of Test E at 500mg ew split up should do the trick but what ever roid you take ppl will notice

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I agree test e will definatley help. You should edit your post. You cant openly ask for sources. Your new and thats not allowed. Read the rules they state that its a no no.

j martini is offline Member
    I would lean out a little first if i was you get down to about 10-12% BF first.

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by new2dagame
    ...... Any good steroid sales connections? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Read rules and the search function will lead to good cycle ideas for cutting.

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    You will most likely be hit with lots of spam mail now newby

torched is offline New Member
    I am looking to start my first cycle and need advice on a few things in order to make sure I do this right.

I dont want to get completely huge, I just want a great lean muscular body with no suspicions from other people on whether I juice.

Would a cycle of sustanon (how much/week) and winstrol (how much/week) do the trick. How long should the cycle be for? Any good steroid sales connections? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hey all how's it going? Okay, I'm a noob here and I have to chime in. new2dagame friggen read the rules man wtf! DO NOT ASK FOR STEROID SALES CONNECTIONS.!

p.s - Awesome forum fellas...I've learned quite a bit out here!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member

all people should just read the forum for a few months, even ONE month just to get the basic rules down pat enough, that these questions dont get uneccessarily asked..they could be avoided SO easily....

Thread Information