Pharoah is offline New Member

Angry Fffffffrustration!

Ok beefcakes......i'm now gettin fed up with my situation. I been trying my darndest to bulk up but having no joy. i'm only using mega mass 4000 (which i take daily) and eat enough too (6 eggs - steaks - chicken - rice - pasta etc). I currently weigh 77kg (although thats a lie cause it fluctuates by up to 2kgs sometimes in a day!) i'm beyond the point now of sanity and really starting to doubt if all this hard work is paying off.

I wanna try something new to bulk up to atleast 85kgs but it seems i've peaked and cant for the life of me, put anymore on! What the F-hell is going on here? i been told about dynabol???? but really wanna know from you chunky beasts what i should do! and please dont say just keep at it! im gonna do something and its imminent, so you gotta advise me.....if you dont mind!

I mean is there a point where it just becomes extra hard to gain more??? i'm really at the end of my teather! i get frustrated beyond belief and actually broke down crying (ok - maybe not but someone may end up crying due to my frustrations!) When i used to box - i could put on 4-5 kg in around 10 days but also lose it in half the time - are my intestines just to short or something?! dont answer that

Come on schwarzeneggers, help me join the big mo-fo club!

gabe_sol is offline New Member
    well just jack off u will get swole...then inject ur sperm into ur ass ...awsume results

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe_sol
    well just jack off u will get swole...then inject ur sperm into ur ass ...awsume results
    Don't answer any question this way again.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member

Very intelligent answer...

If you're still not growing you still need to eat more. You mentioned what foods you eat but didnt include amounts, how many meals per day etc. Your best bet would be to check out the diet forum and pick up some pointers there.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    Ok beefcakes......i'm now gettin fed up with my situation. I been trying my darndest to bulk up but having no joy. i'm only using mega mass 4000 (which i take daily) and eat enough too (6 eggs - steaks - chicken - rice - pasta etc). I currently weigh 77kg (although thats a lie cause it fluctuates by up to 2kgs sometimes in a day!) i'm beyond the point now of sanity and really starting to doubt if all this hard work is paying off.

I wanna try something new to bulk up to atleast 85kgs but it seems i've peaked and cant for the life of me, put anymore on! What the F-hell is going on here? i been told about dynabol???? but really wanna know from you chunky beasts what i should do! and please dont say just keep at it! im gonna do something and its imminent, so you gotta advise me.....if you dont mind!

I mean is there a point where it just becomes extra hard to gain more??? i'm really at the end of my teather! i get frustrated beyond belief and actually broke down crying (ok - maybe not but someone may end up crying due to my frustrations!) When i used to box - i could put on 4-5 kg in around 10 days but also lose it in half the time - are my intestines just to short or something?! dont answer that

Come on schwarzeneggers, help me join the big mo-fo club!
    It's simple you're not eatting enough. A lot of people think they eat a lot but when it is all counted up they are supprised to see how low the calories are.

Hit the diet forum to get some ideas.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    gabe sol you are a idiot!!!

Pharoah,what are you actually asking mate??are you askin about roids??

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Some people seem to have bodies that have a "aversion" from putting on weight. I weighed 70 kgs when I was 17. I didn`t take any protein or anything my first year. I just worked out and ate when I was hungry and added 15 kgs of pretty decent body mass. Then another 15 kgs the next year. All natural.

I would advise you to go to the diet section and see just how much you need to eat compared to how much you eat now. Maybe you should carry some snack with you wherever you go, like nuts or something. Always drink milk with everything (great calories) etc.
    Fluids are good, its a lot easier to drink a lot of calories than to eat them.

Also, its important to stretch your "food sack" (what the hell is it called in english). OK, let me explain:
    Whenever your stomach is full, you`ll feel full, right. That doesn`t mean that you`ve gotten in enough food to become a beast. Therefor, every time you eat you should try to force down a little extra thus expanding the "food sack" (as its called when you translate from norwegian ). Your "food sack" is like a big rubber....bag. It can expand and get used to the extra volum, or shrink when you go for long periods of time without filling it all the way up. During boot camp it was always really hard to eat enough to prevent muscle loss. Even when we got fed we could hardly eat more than a couple of mouthfulls before feeling completely full. Same thing.
    Find some food you really like that you can eat a shitload of without feeling ill. Then stuff yourself a little more every day until your "food sack" expands and allow you to eat more.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    MudMan said it best. I hear WAY TOO many people saying they eat SOOO mcuh "oh its crazy man I stuff myself to the max." Then when they tell me what they eat I would say I usually eat 2-3x as much. People have no idae what a lot of food is. You need to eat 6-7 meals a day approx every 2.5 hours. And try to get 2g protein for every lb of lbm. Its not about having three HUGE meals, thats just not smart, eat more frequently and you in turn will be hungrier as your metabolism speeds up. Count your calories for a day and get back to us. But like other said, this should be in the diet forum.

-Bino

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    .... unbelievable.....

Thread Information