Thread: Feel like crap

jcshack is offline Junior Member

Feel like crap

I took a shot on Monday night and woke up with a sore throat then just got more sick as the day went by, now I feel like shit again today. Might be just coincidence, but I am wondering what do you all take to feel better?

JRob is offline Associate Member
    If you are taking sus then you have the sus flu. If it isn't sus then maybe either your gear is dirty or you really are getting sick. Do you have allergies becasue mine just really started kicking in.

xplicit is offline Member
    Yea i got the same problem. Im taking **eq and cyp and i got sick
    last week liek 2 days after the shots but i dont knw oif it was the weather. Also i took my shot yesterday and i woke up with a sore thoart a lil headache. But that might be the weather again. I dotn knwo if its the gear or the weather casue it has happened both around the same time the weather changed up.

jcshack is offline Junior Member
    I think I'm going to go with allergies right now. My girlfriend just let me know she is sick too, so hopefully it is just a passing cold. I have a runny nose so it can't be a flu and I'm just atking Deca and Enanthate

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I have always found it helpful to drink plenty of orange juice and make sure you are taking a multi-vitamin...I get sinus infections alot, but since I have been taking the multi's and oj, my body does a better job of fighting off infections. JMO.
    -Cy

xplicit is offline Member
    I drink a lot of oj and i do take mutli vitamins Im hoping its the weather

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on Sus, for the second time, I always get the Sus flu...runny nose, stopped up sinuses...hot flashes. Ride it out, pound OJ! It'll pass

Thread Information