I walk into CVS pharm and pay 18 bux..... PINS

I pay $18 for 100 pins including syringes. No Tax. Why does everyone buy them online?

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Cvs?

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Not everyone has a pharm close by that will sell them pins.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Pins are not legal in every state without a prescription.

Ahhhh, Well if you live in NC. CVS has a no ask policy on pins. And all you gotta say is U have dogs and its cheaper than the farm supply.

i buy them on here for like 20 bucks....and its shipped to me.....in two days...how can you beat that...

i buy them on here for like 20 bucks....and its shipped to me.....in two days...how can you beat that...

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I live in Missouri and they are legal here. I went to a CVS one day here and just checked to see if they had what i needed in stock, and they said "yes, do you need some". At the time i was just checking to see if they had what i needed, and the next week i went in there asking the same question and another guy said "we don't give out syringes without a prescription........not sure if they can do that but i was fvckin pissed. I didn't want to make a big deal about it so i just went to Kmart and the guy there all ways hooks me up. I wanted to go to CVS because it was closer to my house, but fvck it, i will just go to Kmart.

NickHex81 is offline Associate Member
    Interesting, I have a CVS close by.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    I live in Missouri and they are legal here. I went to a CVS one day here and just checked to see if they had what i needed in stock, and they said "yes, do you need some". At the time i was just checking to see if they had what i needed, and the next week i went in there asking the same question and another guy said "we don't give out syringes without a prescription........not sure if they can do that but i was fvckin pissed. I didn't want to make a big deal about it so i just went to Kmart and the guy there all ways hooks me up. I wanted to go to CVS because it was closer to my house, but fvck it, i will just go to Kmart.
    The first employee was doing their job. The other guy was just being a dick, when he could of sold you the syringes.

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    What the **** does CVS stand for?

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    Charmingly Violent Sex...

Central Variety Store...

Cant Visualize Sex...

Customers Very Sedated...

I have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by madflabby
    Good question, I have no idea, but it took over all the Eckerd's in Texas. It's also giving Walgreen's a run for their money.

Ahh, found it. "Consumer Value Stores".

http://www.cvs.com/corpInfo/about/history.html

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novicenovicen
    I pay $18 for 100 pins including syringes. No Tax. Why does everyone buy them online?
    I pay $9.00 for a hundred and with shipping its $16.00. Got em in two days. Thats why.....

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    come to oklahoma everyone here is a juicing retarded redneck.. pharms finally cought on.. a year ago i could buy a box or 2 of syringes and pins.. now they wont sell w/o a prescrip .. its kuz tons of 16and 18yr old punks were buying the siht outta them

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god
    I got my first bunch on here and it was great but when I tried to get some more, they wouldn't take my credit card. Had the funds on it. I had to go somewhere else. Didn't want to but had to....

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Luckly, in RI there is a "Drug Safe" act or something like that, all I gotta do is walk into any pharmacy, say, give me 100 21 gauge (or whatever) pins, and i get them no questions asked!=)

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    I go to Cvs also. Its a drug store. Sometimes they don't have the size I need, but they usually have close to it. When they do ask, I just tell them its for B-12 injections.

I wanted 25's, but I got 26 1/2 last time. They work, just a little slower going in. Works!! lol

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    pins are illegal here in illinois... I jsut dump my empty pins on my x gf's door step

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    i get em from the site sponsor .... no hassle ... here in 2 days

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Its funny because I live in Singapore where they have some of the stricktest drug laws in the world. Mandatory Death sentence for trafficking hard drugs. Even 2.5 years in jail for cocain posession even first offence. 6 months in jail if you are found with Marijuana in your piss. Yet I can buy pins and syringes of all kinds freely over the counter, in fact they are all self serve. I can buy 100 5 ml syringes for about 6 bucks US. Now beat that.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I get them free - Ha ha ha!!

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    Yep, Masta is right - you can get all the pins you want in Britain free of charge (thanks to the National Health Service) All you have to do is go to the nearest needle exchange centre and ask for some - you get needles, syringes, sterile wipes and even a little biohazard bin to put 'em all in!

I walked in asked for some pins, they didn't have inch and a half, I said well unfortunately I need them for gluteal shots so I need the full inch and a half. The Pharm said sure honey we will have them for you tommorrow then. Bamm walked in next day. there they were. I went to 4 different CVS drug stores and tryied the same thing. None had the size I asked for, but all offered to have whatever size I needed by the next day. The only prob is you can only get 3 cc's.

what size should I be using for sus 250? i'm using 22's but I would like to use smaller if I can.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i walk into a needle exchange and walk out with two shopping bags full of plastics n pins,sharps bucket and watever else i need for free!!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i walk into a needle exchange and walk out with two shopping bags full of plastics n pins,sharps bucket and watever else i need for free!!!!
    i have my buddy steal em for me from the hospitol

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i have my buddy steal em for me from the hospitol
    LMAO!!!

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    come to oklahoma everyone here is a juicing retarded redneck.. pharms finally cought on.. a year ago i could buy a box or 2 of syringes and pins.. now they wont sell w/o a prescrip .. its kuz tons of 16and 18yr old punks were buying the siht outta them
    You are from OK?? I have not tried to buy from local store like CVS or Walgreens.. I did not know if they have laws here or not.. I buy from Vet supply and they never ask.

Oldman

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    i get all my pins, syringes etc for free from the needle exchange office, it was created for the junkies but they cater for any type of injection like juice, insulin etc

Thread Information