JAP716 is offline New Member

Halodrol and steroid testing

I am involved in law enforcement and am subject to random steroid testing. Would Halodrol-50 cause me to fail a steroid test? The way that I understand it is that Halodrol is perfectly legal to obtain,possess and use. AND, If it would cause a positive couldn't I justify it by showing them that I was taking a perfectly legal OTC supplement?
    Last edited by JAP716; 01-24-2006 at 04:23 PM.

JAP716 is offline New Member

bump....

Anyone?

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    I would assume that it would cause you to fail as it differs slightly of t-bol (I think). But it is a legal supplement and I assume if you told them what you were taking and they tested it, you would probably be O.K.

plugthug is offline New Member
    Jap, I am in a similar situation, except that i work for fire dept. First, our drug testing program is random, random meaning that names are selected randomly each month and only some of those samples are actually used. The reason bein is that drug tests (including steroid tests) are very expensive. From what I've heard the cheapest ster. test is about $250. Also, drug tests are specific to the type of chem. that might be in the body. Most drug tests look for chems involved with meth, coke, and THC from marij. A drug test does not usually include a steroid test. From what I understand. The cheapest ster. test (and the most likely to be conducted) only measures the ratio of male and female hormone in your body, not the specific drug your using. More info. about testing can be found on the site to which this board is a part of.

p.s. I have Halo also. would love to hear how it works out for you. Saving mine fo a while.

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Do you get any notice at all. What about using our new sponsor steroid clense? Im all about it but in my mind its not worth losing your job over. You can do lots natrualy with the proper training and diet, although thats not the answer your looking for.

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    Steriods are not tested in drug tests....in the case of law enforcement it has to be appionted by your superior and they wont unless its negetivly interfering with your job..............no worries bro

Thread Information